ADVERTISEMENT

The FUTURE players

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
This sound like our very best QB after this year. I am sad that it is NOT Friel. But this kid looks legit. I agree with what the confidential board have said. Of course, they have seen him more than any of us outside the state. More info will be brought up as people who know and have witnessed say otherwise. My pick is Hayden Anderson, the carrot top kid with wicked speed and heights. Love his demeanours too.

This sound like our very best QB after this year. I am sad that it is NOT Friel. But this kid looks legit. I agree with what the confidential board have said. Of course, they have seen him more than any of us outside the state. More info will be brought up as people who know and have witnessed say otherwise. My pick is Hayden Anderson, the carrot top kid with wicked speed and heights. Love his demeanours too.

Heard from multiple people Ochoa had solid camp.

Is he the QB from El Paso TX? If so, I remember reading some positive takes on him.

Correct.

With Hajj and Sluka both seniors UNLV will be in the market for a QB next year.

Heard some good things about Ochoa during camp.

Rebs may have their guy for next year already.

But with the portal being what it is now there are going to be talented dudes out there that are either a few years in buried on a depth chart or looking to move to a batter program.

For a freshman or RS freshman to take the reigns they will need to be special these days.

Correct.

With Hajj and Sluka both seniors UNLV will be in the market for a QB next year.

Heard some good things about Ochoa during camp.

Rebs may have their guy for next year already.

But with the portal being what it is now there are going to be talented dudes out there that are either a few years in buried on a depth chart or looking to move to a batter program.

For a freshman or RS freshman to take the reins they will need to be special these days.
Does Sluka have an extra Covid year? All of that is very confusing, but it appears to me like he could be eligible for that extra year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT