ADVERTISEMENT

Tavian McNair

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky

Whether or not we attend, at least we are getting invited to the party.

I don’t think that we will win this recruiting battle but how great is it to be in the mix for this level of player? Maybe we become a transfer option.

• Love
Reactions: LVRebel2000

Whether or not we attend, at least we are getting invited to the party.

I don’t think that we will win this recruiting battle but how great is it to be in the mix for this level of player? Maybe we become a transfer option.
I am not sure why you do not think UNLV can win the recruiting battle considering UNLV has already been beating those schools and many other high level programs in the recruiting war for 2025 (based on Rivals list of programs that have made offers). The following is a quick list of mostly higher level programs and how many times UNLV has won recruiting battles with the programs, which shows UNLV can hold their own in recruiting:

(currently UNLV is ranked 58th with 12 recruits which put them in a tie with California with 13 recruits, ahead of Utah who are ranked 62nd with 11 recruits, and behind Kansas with 14 recruits ranked 43rd. The average rating for Kansas is 2.86, the average for California is 2.92, the average for Utah is 3.18, and the average for UNLV is 2.92).

Arizona 4
Arizona State 1
Arkansas 3
Auburn 1
Boston College 3
BYU 2
Cal 1
Colorado 1
Duke 1
Florida Atlantic 1
Fresno State 1
Hawaii 2
Indiana 1
Iowa State 3
Houston 1
Kansas 2
Kansas State 1
Louisville 4
Maryland 2
Memphis 3
Miami 1
Michigan 3
Michigan State 1
Mississippi 1
Missouri 1
Nebraska 2
North Carolina 1
North Texas 2
Oklahoma 2
Oregon 2
Oregon State 1
Penn State 2
Purdue 1
Stanford 1
Tennessee 1
Texas A&M 3
Texas Tech 1
Tulsa 2
UAB 1
Utah 1
UTSA 4
Vanderbilt 1
Virginia Tech 1
Washington 1
Washington State 1
West Virginia 1
Wisconsin 1

Players want to play for exciting systems. Look at 2 of those 4 teams and their offensive capabilities... UNLV will show his skills off, same with KU... Its not always P4 and cash for some of these guys.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I am not sure why you do not think UNLV can win the recruiting battle considering UNLV has already been beating those schools and many other high level programs in the recruiting war for 2025 (based on Rivals list of programs that have made offers). The following is a quick list of mostly higher level programs and how many times UNLV has won recruiting battles with the programs, which shows UNLV can hold their own in recruiting:

(currently UNLV is ranked 58th with 12 recruits which put them in a tie with California with 13 recruits, ahead of Utah who are ranked 62nd with 11 recruits, and behind Kansas with 14 recruits ranked 43rd. The average rating for Kansas is 2.86, the average for California is 2.92, the average for Utah is 3.18, and the average for UNLV is 2.92).

Arizona 4
Arizona State 1
Arkansas 3
Auburn 1
Boston College 3
BYU 2
Cal 1
Colorado 1
Duke 1
Florida Atlantic 1
Fresno State 1
Hawaii 2