ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate!

UNLVgirl

Retired Number
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
www.unlvgirl.com
Our tailgates started well over 10 years ago with friends from this site getting together at games it's still going strong. If you're interested in coming by and meeting some rebel netters or just talking sports, we are in spot 49 near the walk in gate every home game.
Feel free to contact me if you want any more info. Unlvgirl1@gmail.com
GO Rebels!!

Our tailgates started well over 10 years ago with friends from this site getting together at games it's still going strong. If you're interested in coming by and meeting some rebel netters or just talking sports, we are in spot 49 near the walk in gate every home game.
GO Rebels!!

Did someone say TAILGATE??? I'M IN!!!

Reactions: reagan21
GO Rebels!!
In the past there has been a gofundme or other option to donate. I'd like to at least donate if I can't make it to the tailgate. I'll be at all the games but it's hard to keep young kids entertained through a tailgate and a 3.5 hour football game.

I've never had a gofundme for our tailgates. Last year the Rebellion had one, they probably will again this year.
That's what it was. I'll just drop off some cash at the 2nd one. I'll be out of town Labor Day weekend and will miss Howard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT