ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse ticket sales

I'm not sure if the suite level is included in the lower bowl or not. The last game definitely had some people in the suites. Certainly not close to full though.

Are the suites sold seperately for the Raiders games vs UNLV games? Or is it a thing where you buy the suite for the year including all events or something? I have no idea.
Allegiant they’re sold separately.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'm not sure if the suite level is included in the lower bowl or not. The last game definitely had some people in the suites. Certainly not close to full though.

Are the suites sold seperately for the Raiders games vs UNLV games? Or is it a thing where you buy the suite for the year including all events or something? I have no idea.
Raiders it is for the year not sure on UNLV but most likely for the year as that is how they usually operate (minimum number of years contract too).

Just checking the seat availability for the game tonight, and it does look like the lower bowl is at least 90% full. However, the cheapest ticket available is $54 and they haven't opened any of the upper sections yet. I don't know why they don't open at least a few of those upper sections and offer seats for $10-15 or so. I know a lot of people can afford to take a family of 4 or 5 to a game at $54 each, but a lot can't also. It would be much more palatable to have some $10-15 tickets options.
If you offer tickets that cheap, you would end up pissing off a lot of people that paid higher prices. I think when/if they sell out the end zone sections of seats, then they would open the section above at similar prices. Currently there are less that 200 seats left on the Northern end zone to sell. Considering there are around 1,500 seats or less to be sold in the bottom section, they have sold around 95% of the seats as of this morning. Considering there are 13 sections that have less than 30 ticket left, a small surge and ticket sales could end up opening some upper deck seats in the last few hours like they did in the MWC championship at the last minute.

Allegiant they’re sold separately.
The suites are set up and decorated per the owner/leaser wish. They are not sold per event. If a luxury box owner wants to go to the other events, then they need to buy a ticket to get access to the event, but can use their luxury box. The owners can also sell off the use of their suites for other events. See the attached which is one of the groups that sells off the use of the stadium suites for other events. Funny how the Wrestlemania event for Spring of next year is already sold out, while there are a bunch of available suites for Raider football. Also noticed they do not even list UNLV games, I wonder if that will change?

Yeah, agreed, but you also make money on parking, food and beverage, merchandise, etc. Plus, in terms of perception, if you can get another 5-10k people in the building, that's huge.
That's what I don't get. Tickets should be the loss leader. Get butts in the seats, concessions, merch, etc. follows.

Good to know. I know that’s how the TMobile was set up, but not Allegiant
I had a suite at Tim's Toyota Center (Now Findlay Toyota Center) in Prescott, AZ for 7 years. Only time I lost ownership was during special events. Like a Presidential rally or a graduation. And even then, I had first dibs. I believe that's pretty universal. If Jefferson's On Ice came to town, my suite went dark.

I had a suite at Tim's Toyota Center (Now Findlay Toyota Center) in Prescott, AZ for 7 years. Only time I lost ownership was during special events. Like a Presidential rally or a graduation. And even then, I had first dibs. I believe that's pretty universal. If Jefferson's On Ice came to town, my suite went dark.
Did you also have video games in your room, a train that drove through your living room, and a black friend who danced with Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial?

• Haha
Reactions: SilverSpoon
Did you also have video games in your room, a train that drove through your living room, and a black friend who danced with Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial?
I had to skateboard to 7-11 on DI and Mohave to play video games with change I stole from my dad's closet. When I created my alias it was because Spoonhour was supposed to be our savior and he was old as dirt.

Arrive Thursday and leave Sunday - round trip with 1 stop is about 800.00 plus 3 nights hotel , game tickets, food and beverage - expensive trip without gaming expenses. O/U 2000 from Syracuse 🤔

Lower bowl section 129-139 is about 70/30 Syracuse fans. The other 30 sections are 95%rebel red. My guess is 33k total fans

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT