ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Discussion

Not the first time it's happened and not the last.

Info's been excellent...
Demetries Ford. He left his visit a silent commit so between then and presumably last night, everything changed. Really sorry LVRebel2000 and everyone else! By no means did I mean to try to spread misinformation.
No apology needed! Your insights are very much appreciated. You are also discreet and don't over hype. All of us know how crazy recruiting can get and nothing is certain until the bottom line is signed. And even then there can be complications! Thank you for all of your efforts. Carl

Any reports on how our special teams did? Looking specifically at how our kicker did. Gutierrez was always reliable. His records should never be broken.

Last edited:
Kickers were off the charts. 60 yarders and 50 also. No I am not exaggerating. Field goal kickers also. The 5 star dude looks like Guttierez...body style.
Both , actually all 3 or 4 were good !
Body style? He's plump?

Now we're allowing communists on here to talk about kickers?
Mike Judge Kick GIF by Idiocracy

I think Bailey will start game 1. I was reluctant to say this earlier but I think now is an appropriate time; Brumfield and a lot of people on the team automatically thought that Brumfield would be the presumed starter and it was based on him starting last year and his personality/charisma.

I always thought that it was unfair that he was the self proclaimed QB1 and a lot of players ran with that. However in camp, a lot of players on the offense have shifted their energy towards Bailey as the leader. For him to actually claim the starting job, he obviously has to practice well but he needs to find a way to rally the soldiers and have them behind him. But I have definitely seen a shift in energy towards the end of spring ball. People are listening to him when he talks now and it helps that Ricky and him were not only teammates before but great friends.

Maiava will start in 2024 unless something drastic happens. I wouldn't be surprised if he closes out 2023 but that wouldn't be a good sign because that would mean that we arent in bowl contention. Out of everyone in the QB room, he is the most connected to the players and everyone loves him. His energy level has risen during camp and people have been taken notice.
Guess we know where Maiava stands...

Reactions: lobbybuu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT