ADVERTISEMENT

SJSU vs UNLV official game thread

Right about Cottrell. I left him out since he only has 9 minutes this season. I, personally, don't think he comes back and gets in game condition to be any help to the team.
I’m even worried about Parquet and his return. If it’s 5 or 6 more weeks … and for Cottrell it’s most of the season … it’s not like they get the magic wand ok and they’re in midseason form. Takes time to work up to that. Not saying they won’t contribute, but expecting them to bounce back and be major contributors, I think that’s wishful thinking at this point.

Cottrell is this team’s Henry Buckley..

What’s up with this guy..

Cottrell not coming back is a hard pill to swallow but him not being in shape is a real possibility too so I begrudgingly agree with him not coming back this year also.

Cottrell = redshirt!

Cottrell not coming back is a hard pill to swallow but him not being in shape is a real possibility too so I begrudgingly agree with him not coming back this year also.

Cottrell = redshirt!
Yeah that sucks. I feel like if we had recruited Morris Udeze harder instead of Cottrell, we could have gotten him. Now we have to watch him put up numbers against us

Reactions: rebel5280
Yeah that sucks. I feel like if we had recruited Morris Udeze harder instead of Cottrell, we could have gotten him. Now we have to watch him put up numbers against us
Cottrell was a talented hometown guy with 3 years of eligibility vs 1 for Udeze. Yeah he was injured but it didn't seem like anything overly serious. Everyone has 20/20 hindsight. What if we got Udeze and Cottrell went somewhere else and blew it up? We'd be kicking ourselves just the same.

Reactions: AnthemRebel
Cottrell chose to be a Rebel, Udeze didn't. Cottrell has the talent, yes he has to get past his injury, when he does we have the better player.

I suppose if he isn’t going to play this year he should redshirt, but unless he’s planning on playing 3 more years in college I’m not sure it matters.

I’d rather hold out hope he plays this year.

Right about Cottrell. I left him out since he only has 9 minutes this season. I, personally, don't think he comes back and gets in game condition to be any help to the team.
I added my take.

His rehab seems to make him get worse and worse. Is he in a wheelchair at this point?
Man..we just signed a lazy kid. Have these dudes ever heard of a bike machine?? They should be riding one right now as we speak..

Hurt foot my ass. You can exercise and still lose weight.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Man..we just signed a lazy kid. Have these dudes ever heard of a bike machine?? They should be riding one right now as we speak..

Hurt foot my ass. You can exercise and still lose weight.
He’s on a tricycle. He doesn’t even put weight on it. Give the guy a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT