ADVERTISEMENT

Season Ticket Holder Perks vs SDSU (4 Free tickets!)

LocoRebel

Retired Number
Apr 7, 2011
Take note season ticket holders:

I got an email saying that the season ticket holder accounts will receive 4 complimentary tickets for Oct 7 vs SDSU! No seats were blacked out, so I got the nearest ones to my season tickets.

It initially didn't work, but I replied to the email and they got back to me with a very simple solution in less than 5 minutes.

Go get your extra tickets!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Thank you so much for supporting the Rebel football program! To show our appreciation to our loyal football season ticket holders, UNLV Athletics would like to offer you up to four (4) free additional tickets to our home game against San Diego State - Saturday, October 7th, game time TBA. Please take this opportunity to use your complimentary tickets to bring along a few friends who might be new to Rebel Football, but will enjoy the experience and join you in supporting our team!

ONLINE REDEMPTION:
This is an online only offer. Tickets must be redeemed ONLINE before Thursday, September 28th at NOON by logging into your season ticket account and using the Delayed Print-at-Home or Mobile delivery option. Each account holder can redeem up to four (4) additional tickets for this game.

It would be nice to have a big crowd at the game. I will check with my brother to see if he wants to bring his family to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT