ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread SDSU

Rebels will fight to the end, lead 17-14 going into the 4th, but let it get away from them late.

Rebels - 17
Aztecs - 28

Their defense is signifantly better than our offense, much more than out defense can match up against their offense.

Sdsu 24 UNLV 10

Their offense is putrid...
It's as bad as Hawaii's defense...

Ranks in the 100s.

But defensively they have been fantastic all year. Holding teams to something like 17ppg.

For Rebels to win, they will need to force one if not two turnovers that lead to scores..

I think the Rebs have a shot. But this is a really tough defense that makes life uncomfortable for QBs...

Friel can't turn the ball over.

SDSU gets up on you by 10-14 points it feels more like 20-24...

One positive is they've let almost everyone hang around in games. It's bit them in the past..

Their offense is putrid...
It's as bad as Hawaii's defense...

Ranks in the 100s.

But defensively they have been fantastic all year. Holding teams to something like 17ppg.

For Rebels to win, they will need to force one if not two turnovers that lead to scores..

I think the Rebs have a shot. But this is a really tough defense that makes life uncomfortable for QBs...

Friel can't turn the ball over.

SDSU gets up on you by 10-14 points it feels more like 20-24...

One positive is they've let almost everyone hang around in games. It's bit them in the past..
My general point is that their defense is legit good, borderline elite, at least MW elite.

Our defense is improving, and has been good recently, but has mostly been average.

Our offense has been improving as well, but still has been average at best. It's not like we have been putting up 30+ points against legit horrible defenses.

I think their defense vs our offense is a more favorable match up than our D vs their O. Mostly becuase their D is that good. If we are looking for Chuck to carry this team again, they have the 3rd best rushing defense in the country.

My general point is that their defense is legit good, borderline elite, at least MW elite.

Our defense is improving, and has been good recently, but has mostly been average.

Our offense has been improving as well, but still has been average at best. It's not like we have been putting up 30+ points against legit horrible defenses.

I think their defense vs our offense is a more favorable match up than our D vs their O. Mostly becuase their D is that good. If we are looking for Chuck to carry this team again, they have the 3rd best rushing defense in the country.

Wasn't disagreeing..

I don't think they can simply hand it off 50 times. Friel will have to take some shots down the field.

Cannot go quick 3 and outs. Still think they need to run the ball (a lot) but can't be afraid to take a few shots.

If our defense is stuck on the field a lot, the SDSU run game will eventually wear them out.

Wasn't disagreeing..

I don't think they can simply hand it off 50 times. Friel will have to take some shots down the field.

Cannot go quick 3 and outs. Still think they need to run the ball (a lot) but can't be afraid to take a few shots.

If our defense is stuck on the field a lot, the SDSU run game will eventually wear them out.

I know. I hope you realize that most of our "arguments" are truly us actually agreeing about 90% of the time or even more.

The only disagreement in this case is that I don't see us winning tonight. But agree on the reasoning why we might.

I know. I hope you realize that most of our "arguments" are truly us actually agreeing about 90% of the time or even more.

The only disagreement in this case is that I don't see us winning tonight. But agree on the reasoning why we might.

I predicted SDSU win...

This game isn’t being streamed on Dofu app.

is it on television anywhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT