ADVERTISEMENT

scheduling

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
We all know this years schedule was too weak. Even trying to ensure 20 wins this year it's too weak. I don't mind the first 5 games scheduling cupcakes, but after that the team just gets a little bored. When it gets closer to conference play we should schedule some tougher teams.

Some teams I would love to see us schedule. first and foremost, more than anyone is BYU... I would love to see this game around this time of the year. Do a home and home with them. Get us ready for league play. It is assured a big crowd at the T&M and would get us ready right before league play. I think we should play a few pac 12 teams every year. as well as a few WCC teams like Gonzaga, St Mary's. Than it might be cool to try to get a home and home with Oklahoma.

Instead of horrible teams like our next opponent Miss Valley state. How about some teams from out west that aren't quite as bad like. San Diego, Grand Canyon, Long Beach State, Oakland, Cal State Bakersfield, Santa Clara, Portland State, Idaho...the one team I want us to keep is SUU. They are actually one of our best wins this year, and they are only going to get better and better with Todd up there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News