ADVERTISEMENT

Saxelid Interview on 1100

rebneck

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
Kyle is a very well-spoken young man, obviously intelligent, and very involved in off-field activities, not to mention an OL starter. He touches on something that I've been curious about, and that is strength and conditioning w/o Coach Belton. Last year we got to see several short weight room vids, most courtesy of Fred Wilson's phone, and it was evident the enthusiasm. Sounds like they're still getting after it this year. I'm more pumped for the season than I was before I listened to this 11min interview. Tune in here: http://www.lvsportsnetwork.com/espn-1100am-mid-day/

Saxelid has really developed into a solid LT. I remember when he was forced into action as a RS FR at just 260lb after some injuries. Now he is a 290LB monster and a leader on the team. Sounds like the player are really responding the Coach Manuel and the new lifting regimen and focus.

Saxelid has really developed into a solid LT. I remember when he was forced into action as a RS FR at just 260lb after some injuries. Now he is a 290LB monster and a leader on the team. Sounds like the player are really responding the Coach Manuel and the new lifting regimen and focus.

@rebelbuck please email me at rebelmania1@hotmail.com. This gave me a good idea I want to run by you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT