ADVERTISEMENT

rivals recruiting

reb4life777

Rebel Legend
Aug 2, 2011
Las Vegas
cerioslv.com
UNLV is now listed as 6th in conference with 18 total recruits.they are at #99 finally braking top 100 in the nation. Hearing they are looking to lock up 3-4 more this weekend one being a 4 star.

Good time to be a Rebel fan

UNLV

Probably be our highest Conf. Finish in terms of Rivals Recruiting Rankings. This staff got out and worked hard at selling not only the program but a vision.

If they can lock up a few more quality kids with the last few spots it will be a pretty impressive haul.

TJ Fehoko and Dayan Lake are two guys I really hope we can add to the class. Both are high impact guys. Overall this class is looking great.

"UNLV is now listed as 6th in conference with 18 total recruits.they are at #99 finally braking top 100 in the nation. Hearing they are looking to lock up 3-4 more this weekend one being a 4 star."

Funny thing is we are only one spot behind the University of Florida in the national rankings! Go Rebs!

Originally posted by LasVegasReb:
Looks as if there numbering is messed up. Are we #5?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
roll.r191677.gif
for numbering.

Looks like 5 to me as well. More 3* commits than any pair of the schools below us on the list, and the same as Hawaii + any two. I'll take it.

This post was edited on 1/28 1:24 PM by LocoRebel

Too early to tell about results on the field but you have to like the recruiting process so far, very aggressive and dare I say, Rice-like even?!

I hope that once the players are in the fold, the development and "coaching up" occurs so we can see some better results come Fall!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT