ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond is pounding Howard

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Richmond is pounding Howard 41-0 in the 2 quarter ugh. I hope that Idaho team will turn out to be decent. I know they are heading to the FCS... UGH...

Richmond is pounding Howard 41-0 in the 2 quarter ugh. I hope that Idaho team will turn out to be decent. I know they are heading to the FCS... UGH...
Howard was absolutely terrible. Excuses of Cam's brother, better than people think, etc.... they were lame excuses. For whatever reason, the Rebels lost a game that few in the US, Canada or Bulgaria have business losing. The Rebels crapped the bed in a major way. They somehow managed a way to strike out in the on deck circle. It's probably going to come back and bite them and it'll be the major regret of the season for a host of people on the sidelines.

Howard was absolutely terrible. Excuses of Cam's brother, better than people think, etc.... they were lame excuses. For whatever reason, the Rebels lost a game that few in the US, Canada or Bulgaria have business losing. The Rebels crapped the bed in a major way. They somehow managed a way to strike out in the on deck circle. It's probably going to come back and bite them and it'll be the major regret of the season for a host of people on the sidelines.

Luckily we play some bad MWC teams at home. Also avoid Boise St, CSU and Wyoming...

It is pretty funny how some people on here were sugar coating the Howard loss. It is what it is I guess...

Good thing UNLV has played better since the Howard game and got a win on the road at Idaho.

Still too early to know, really.

Howard should have been an easy win. There is no doubt about it.

The question is why we lost. Are we reallky that bad? Didn't take them seriously? Too many bad plays? Who knows.

Personally I don't think we are actually that bad. A little redemption after last week, but I don't think Idaho is any good either. Next week probably won't tell us much either.

UNLV has a shot at making a bowl. There are enough winnable games left. Howard could still end up at being a halfway decent FCS team.

Whatever. The first loss is still inexcusable but perhaps not insurmountable.

Reactions: mvvsmith
I think we will be 2-4 after the first 6. Ohio St L SJSU W SDSU L @ Air Force L If UNLV can go 4-2 in the final 6 they could go to a bowl. We are lucky to be missing Boise St, CSU and Wyoming...

It is pretty funny how some people on here were sugar coating the Howard loss. It is what it is I guess...
You read what you want. Or maybe you can't read. I was the loudest voice on here of "We'll Be Alright", but I never said that the Howard loss was acceptable. I was pissed we lost. Never should have happened. No doubt about it.

My point was and is that that game didn't mean we were gonna go 0-12 or maybe 1-2 wins. That game had a whirlwind of factors that all came together at the wrong moments and in the perfect combination to stick us with the loss. Stuff happens. It's a bad loss, but it wasn't a season-ending one.

Reactions: lvrebalum2012
The conference schedule plays out pretty good this year. No Boise St, CSU or Wyoming. We could win some games late in the year to become bowl eligible!!

Still too early to know, really.

Howard should have been an easy win. There is no doubt about it.

The question is why we lost. Are we reallky that bad? Didn't take them seriously? Too many bad plays? Who knows.

Personally I don't think we are actually that bad. A little redemption after last week, but I don't think Idaho is any good either. Next week probably won't tell us much either.

UNLV has a shot at making a bowl. There are enough winnable games left. Howard could still end up at being a halfway decent FCS team.

Whatever. The first loss is still inexcusable but perhaps not insurmountable.
And suddenly BYU looks very winnable.... a lot of coin flip games on the schedule but because of the Howard game, we can't do 50/50 in the coin flips. 1-0 so far with the coin flips.

We just need to beat some of these $h!tty teams

I agree!! We should be able to beat SJSU at home. That would be 2-2. Then we get get SDSU and at Air Force. That means 2-4. They must finish the year beating these horrible teams. They should be able to beat unr the last week of the year. So that will be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT