ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread RENO

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
I'll be here. Anybody have scouting report or any articles post it please. It is going to be a great game.

Took the book no time at all to adjust on the Rebs. That's a respect road line.

Im still on the cover.

Last edited:
We have to be a very difficult team to book a line for right now. If the way we are playing holds true, that line might be a little low.

If we go back anywhere close to where we were, it is way too high.

Not to mention that it is a rivalry game with two huge games coming up and it could be a look ahead game.

No opinion for me.

15 minutes until tip off.
A couple of things. Both Oregon and Indiana are doing well. Indiana is on a 10 games winning streak and Oregon just beat a ranked USC. UNLV chance at an at large is still possible.

Did anyone watch the SDSU vs USU game earlier? SDSU is looking good. Trey Kell and Helsmley are playing well for the offense.

Slow starts. The books are expecting a high scoring game. I'm expecting one of these teams to start going on a run, and hopefly its us. 1 FG per team so far.

Both teams are starting to move a little more. Oliver is the only one hurting us. We just have to watch out for the stupid fouls and start grabbing those boards.

Oliver have 2 fouls but we still trailing. We'll see what CTS come up with for the 2nd half.

Now we have a flow going. We're shooting free throws for the rest of the game. As long as we can stay aggressive and start making those free throws, we'll be good.

Reactions: Mjs_702
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT