ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Reno prediction

Arroyo has been fking with you all, he asked the D to step up the last 20 seconds of the season to shut you all up 🤣

Reactions: j. spilotro
He won 5 games. Big deal, 3 game improvement, team was just awful at end of season Reno gave the game. They can bring whole staff back and they will stink in yr 4.

Arroyo not leader, he has no business being HC, MWC is pure garbage, the smell test. Don't need eye test.

Totally not impressed beating 2 win garbage team, if Reno ran ball at 3 they score.

Happy for the win, like when UNLV wins, like when UNR loses.

That said, this team doesn’t deserve a bowl game and they won’t be prepared for one either. Yeah, we beat a horrific UNR team and yes, it’s a rivalry game … but even in victory, still seems like the same slide we’ve been on.

Happy I caught most of the 4thQ live … sigh …. Back to work ….

He won 5 games. Big deal, 3 game improvement, team was just awful at end of season Reno gave the game. They can bring whole staff back and they will stink in yr 4.

Arroyo not leader, he has no business being HC, MWC is pure garbage, the smell test. Don't need eye test.

Totally not impressed beating 2 win garbage team, if Reno ran ball at 3 they score.
That tiny back was tough as nails. I thought they should have run it as well. Still was enough time on the clock.

Our play calling sucked the end of the game. Three straight handoffs at the same spot is the best you can come up with? Especially when the O line didn’t block all game? Ever hear of RPO or play action? Something to throw them off balance. Even just a pass in the flat were they really worried about them having a timeout with 2+ minutes left?

We did drop a lot of balls the last several weeks.

It's been an issue all year. 3 or 4 routine catches getting dropped.

If it was just guys losing 1v1 battles or not coming up with tough catches it would be one thing. But wide open guys with plenty of separation flat out dropping the ball is another.

There's definitely been some meh play calling, but execution has been pretty bad. It's not all on receivers, QBs have missed some guys that are open, or been slow in progressions.

Oline play has been pretty bad as well.

What happened with Brumfield?
Looked to me as possibly something with a leg (hamstring or some other muscle strain).

Obviously, I’m guessing since I didn’t assess him, and didn’t sit down to watch attentively until the second quarter. I saw a play where it looked to me like he hurt himself and am speculating based on that one play.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Looked to me as possibly something with a leg (hamstring or some other muscle strain).

Obviously, I’m guessing since I didn’t assess him, and didn’t sit down to watch attentively until the second quarter. I saw a play where it looked to me like he hurt himself and am speculating based on that one play.
I didn't turn it on til the 2nd quarter but didn't hear the broadcasters say anything either. Saw he was without pads later in the game though so figured he hurt something

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT