ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread Reno prediction

If there was ever a year for us to absolutely blow out UNR this is it. I think we win by 4+ scores.

This is the worst team Reno has ever had. Longest losing streak in school history, first winless season in conference play. In 10 FBS games they have 4 passing TD’s. They can’t pass, can’t run, O-Line is bad. We shouldn’t have to settle for FG’s vs this D. UNLV rolls on Saturday.

UNLV 41
UNR 13

If there was ever a year for us to absolutely blow out UNR this is it. I think we win by 4+ scores.

This is the worst team Reno has ever had. Longest losing streak in school history, first winless season in conference play. In 10 FBS games they have 4 passing TD’s. They can’t pass, can’t run, O-Line is bad. We shouldn’t have to settle for FG’s vs this D. UNLV rolls on Saturday.

UNLV 41
UNR 13

And this exactly why we won't! I hate to say it, hopefully they prove me wrong!

Freno 52
S.O.R's 26

Reactions: Rebel Hoya

UNLV 41
UNR 13
I won’t ask the rhetorical question because I know everyone on here has watched them play the last 2 months. One offensive touchdown last week against a bad Hawaii team and atrocious football on offense since game 3. I’d be shocked if the Rebs scored 30 or more. If it’s a win it will be low scoring FG battle based on the last two months of data and eye test. And that is accounting for Reno being terrible because our defense can’t guard a fire hydrant. The only strength we do have is a great kicker.

The last couple years CMA downplayed this game. Almost like he already knew the games were losses and he was preparing fans for the L. (Kind of chicken shat in my opinion but that’s a different discussion). This year at the press conference he was stressing the importance of this game. Now that he knows he has the significantly better squad his tune has changed. He’s seen the tape. He knows we’re better at every position and we should dominate this game. I know it sounds weird saying that because of how bad we’ve looked but this Reno roster is really bad. We’re only a 12.5 point favorite because of that terrible Hawaii loss. We should be a larger favorite. As long as the team hasn’t already quit on Arroyo this game shouldn’t be close.

The last couple years CMA downplayed this game. Almost like he already knew the games were losses and he was preparing fans for the L. (Kind of chicken shat in my opinion but that’s a different discussion). This year at the press conference he was stressing the importance of this game. Now that he knows he has the significantly better squad his tune has changed. He’s seen the tape. He knows we’re better at every position and we should dominate this game. I know it sounds weird saying that because of how bad we’ve looked but this Reno roster is really bad. We’re only a 12.5 point favorite because of that terrible Hawaii loss. We should be a larger favorite. As long as the team hasn’t already quit on Arroyo this game shouldn’t be close.

He absolutely cannot lose this game.

Yeah 4-8 he doubled his win total from past year. There were three other one score games he can point to as 'signs of improvement'.

But that Hawaii loss was bad and kinda wipes a lot of that out.

Reactions: RebNReno
He absolutely cannot lose this game.

Yeah 4-8 he doubled his win total from past year. There were three other one score games he can point to as 'signs of improvement'.

But that Hawaii loss was bad and kinda wipes a lot of that out.
Absolutely a must win. I can get behind supporting CMA another year with a win here. Lose this one and I’d have zero faith that Arroyo is the right guy.

If you’re going to sing the National Anthem at a rivalry game, you may not want to wear the rival’s colors.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
Make it 13. Brumfield hurt and the team looks flat and unmotivated and the Wolfpack is going to blow the doors off us if we don't get out and take care of business.

It looks like to me, we are more like bottom 10 instead of turning the corner as a football program! What time do the Runnin Rebels play hoops tonight, the men’s basketball team is a much better watch!

Scoop and score changed the momentum for a bit, but this has degenerated into a bottom of the MWC pillow fight. And we're talking super soft pillows. Can't have anyone getting hurt.

Bro, they literally gave us the game with the botched punt!!

That actually might be the worst interception we've thrown all year. It's nice to know we're still getting better...at getting worse.

Was just gonna say the same thing Joe. This looks like a game between 2 really bad football teams. What happened to the Rebels from the first 5 games, where did that team go?
Offense really became predictable and short route. We threw downfield more often early, maybe it’s because the opposition sucked. But we really don’t look downfield too often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT