ADVERTISEMENT

Reno Game

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
Is anyone going up for the unr game the last weekend of the year? Should be fun!! Party at Grand Sierra Resortl!!

GSR, LOL that place is a dump. Last remodeled in 1975.
I suppose the same could be said for Reno in general.

I know right. LOL!! The team always stays there because it is near the airport...

If staying near the airport is a priority (and Reno aint all that big - every hotel is near the airport), then you cant do any worse than my all-time favorite Reno hotel - the Atlantis!

Yes sir! Jacuzzi suites for $80 bucks and huge $2 dollar gelato bowls. They have a bunch of restaurants (Oyster Bar is great if your down for some seafood), pool, sports book, arcade, Reno's worst cover bands, and more! Most importantly, it is clean and professional. It really is a great place to stay.

Reactions: dcut03
If staying near the airport is a priority (and Reno aint all that big - every hotel is near the airport), then you cant do any worse than my all-time favorite Reno hotel - the Atlantis!

Yes sir! Jacuzzi suites for $80 bucks and huge $2 dollar gelato bowls. They have a bunch of restaurants (Oyster Bar is great if your down for some seafood), pool, sports book, arcade, Reno's worst cover bands, and more! Most importantly, it is clean and professional. It really is a great place to stay.
If I want to score some meth, I'm assuming one block in any direction?

If I want to score some meth, I'm assuming one block in any direction?

LOL

I’ve never been to Reno

Your not missing anything.

vrioki1d4pqjp6igajls.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT