ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting news

Dominion Ezinwa, DL, 6'5 320. just tweeted he has verbally committed via his twitter after his visit this weekend. He graduates from JC this May. Tavis Malakius, DL 6'3 297, another JUCO player also visiting UNLV this weekend also just tweeted he is 110% committed to UNLV!!!!. Coach Sanchez tweeted a triple Hey Reb so I'm guessing the 3rd player was also in for a visit this weekend.

Last edited:
Dominion Ezinwa, DL, 6'5 320. just tweeted he has verbally committed via his twitter after his visit this weekend. He graduates from JC this May. Tavis Malakius, DL 6'3 297, another JUCO player also visiting UNLV this weekend also just tweeted he is 110% committed to UNLV!!!!. Coach Sanchez tweeted a triple Hey Reb so I'm guessing the 3rd player was also in for a visit this weekend.

Is Tavis eligible to play next year?

I’m not complaining and I may be way off base, but I can’t wait for the day where the recruits we sign are turning down offers from places like Oregon and Boise, Utah and San Diego state instead places like northern Colorado, San Jose and Portland state.
I may be dreaming but I think that day is coming sooner rather than later.

I’m not complaining and I may be way off base, but I can’t wait for the day where the recruits we sign are turning down offers from places like Oregon and Boise, Utah and San Diego state instead places like northern Colorado, San Jose and Portland state.
I think that day is coming. Remember, some may be diamonds in the rough that our coaches found that others missed.

2016 class - Armani Rogers turned down ASU, Cal, UCLA, Washington, etc.
2018 class - Olblad was offered by CSU & San Diego State
- Heimuli was offered by Oregon State.

I know, that's not enough but the future looks bright if we stay the course. Finish the coaches' facility and the Raiders Stadium and we'll be signing 5.7 rated 3 Stars on a routine basis.

Great. Can’t have enough defensive lineman. I wonder how close we are to the 85 player scholarship limit.
Anyone can please correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like we are 10 away. May not want to sign all 10 just in case we can get a SR transfer or three :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT