ADVERTISEMENT

Rebels report in, who’s going to the game?!!

Wondering what the attendance looks like - please let us know. Wyoming press conference made it sound like a good crowd traveling for them. I was so close to making the trip for this game, but couldn’t pull it off. I was wondering how much of our previous home crowd attendance was local football and family…, which I’m guessing might be hard to show up on Friday night!!
Scrub, you might be worth 5 fans… just don’t talk to the bartender like that again 😂

Wondering what the attendance looks like - please let us know. Wyoming press conference made it sound like a good crowd traveling for them. I was so close to making the trip for this game, but couldn’t pull it off. I was wondering how much of our previous home crowd attendance was local football and family…, which I’m guessing might be hard to show up on Friday night!!
Scrub, you might be worth 5 fans… just don’t talk to the bartender like that again 😂
To me it was like Hawaii

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah I would say it was the most I've seen the lower bowl filled this year, slightly more than Hawaii. I would of guessed around 28k but ESPN has it at 25,568. I don't know how accurate that number is though.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I think the lower section seats about 30K, but several thousand seats are not installed for the UNLV games which are located under the student section.

Currently UNLV is averaging 23,282 which is about 1200 over last year. It will take a lot to get people to the games, including UNLV working on events and easier offsite parking and transportation. It took over 50 minutes for the bus from UNLV to the stadium for the Wyoming game. I could have driven the same route in 15-20 minutes max.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT