ADVERTISEMENT

Reb Zone Oct 23

Can honestly say this is the first time I haven't watched one of these. Win or lose I always watch them. For whatever reason this loss really left a bad taste.
There's a little hoops in this one, so go ahead and give it a look. That was the first time I'd ever heard CMM speak, I think. Reminded me of Eddie Murphy mocking the other cop: "You're not gonna fall for a banana in the tailpipe?"

That game sucked. I brought a buddy to the game in effort to recruit more fans and it was embarrassing how poor the effort was in the first half. The defense especially was pathetic.

It's one thing to get beat, but another to simply not show up at all, which is what the Rebels did that first half. 100% crap effort.

That game sucked. I brought a buddy to the game in effort to recruit more fans and it was embarrassing how poor the effort was in the first half. The defense especially was pathetic.

It's one thing to get beat, but another to simply not show up at all, which is what the Rebels did that first half. 100% crap effort.
Yup. While attendance was not amazing, it was really solid, and I think there were a decent number of new people at SBS. Freakin' shame that the team came out and laid an egg like that in the first half. Sad part is the second half showed that we were could play with some competence, but 35-0 is practically insurmountable in 30 minutes of football.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
That's what disappoints me the most. UNLV had a very good promotion coming off a big win to get more people out to the seats. UNLV shot themselves in the foot with an opportunity to get a few more fans. Losing this one at home, especially amidst this promotion totally sucks.

While I am mad at the loss, I am happy that I m mad for the right reasons. My expectations have risen. They came out at the half swinging. If the team hasn't give up on themselves, then I guess we've improved. I dragged one of my ranger buddies out to the game. He summed the flat performance in phrase, march or die.

I was very disappointed in the way they played in the first half. However, I was pleased to see that the team came out fired up and played hard in the 2nd half at least.The team could have easily given up at half time but they continued to fight. I was hoping to get a glimpse of Sanchez's half time speech. I'm guessing there wold have needed a lot if bleeping for tv. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT