ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC Reality

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Sly Fox Fake MAGA News was involved in some way either!!!
Wow.

I don’t watch any of the “news channels” but can’t believe how some people are so protective of their side.

This wasn’t posted on Fox. It was posted by this disclose source on Twitter. Maybe they are slanted, maybe they aren’t. I want the truth, not someone’s opinion.

Sorry to have pissed in your Cheerios by showing that covid wasn’t as severe as it was made out to be (don’t show me an inflated death toll that included “with covid” since those were done for compensation reasons).

• Haha
Reactions: RebelSoldat
Wow.

I don’t watch any of the “news channels” but can’t believe how some people are so protective of their side.

This wasn’t posted on Fox. It was posted by this disclose source on Twitter. Maybe they are slanted, maybe they aren’t. I want the truth, not someone’s opinion.

Sorry to have pissed in your Cheerios by showing that covid wasn’t as severe as it was made out to be (don’t show me an inflated death toll that included “with covid” since those were done for compensation reasons).

Sorry to disappoint you but, No sides here "F" them All ! Left, Right and Center !!!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
wow. this is still a thing?
Yeah, the biggest inconvenience or whatever you want to term it in our lifetimes … house of cards falls. Not many will care though - because they can’t wrap their heads about being so wrong for so long about so many impactful things.

As soon as Trump said “Warp Speed”, I said, whelp, this isn’t going to be science then. You can’t warp speed time dependent processes.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Yeah, the biggest inconvenience or whatever you want to term it in our lifetimes … house of cards falls. Not many will care though - because they can’t wrap their heads about being so wrong for so long about so many impactful things.

As soon as Trump said “Warp Speed”, I said, whelp, this isn’t going to be science then. You can’t warp speed time dependent processes.
"......because they can’t wrap their heads about being so wrong for so long......."

You're sounding like me and the stock market.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT