ADVERTISEMENT

Prime video

220reb

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Coach Prime met with his players today and here is the video. It's 7 minutes of very serious talk. He let them know that things will be very different.

Last 2 or 3 minutes of that as he steps away from the podium was the first time I actually wondered that he may be a guy who can succeed. If head coaches manage, lead, and inspire, he's only got one thing left to prove.

Can he manage the game against coaches more accomplished and players more sought after?

Leading young men and inspiring them? No questions left.

Wonder what his staff will look like...

Last edited:
Sal Annesse and Eric Bienemy was a very very long time ago.

Watch some videos of him making a circus out of his hiring. Glad we didn't get him. Clown.

Agree 100% complete clown.
Complete clown show, rebwins. .....I dont know what they're expecting from Prime in Boulder? The dude looks completely lost...They are giving everything. They even said that they cannot pay his salary that was offered until later? That is re-assuring.

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
Complete clown show, rebwins. .....I dont know what they're expecting from Prime in Boulder? The dude looks completely lost...They are giving everything. They even said that they cannot pay his salary that was offered until later? That is re-assuring.
They'll figure out a way to get the money.

They'll figure out a way to get the money.
I am sure they will. At this level, his recruiting class may not be enough....He is not at JSU anymore. This is the place where he need to work with people of different colors. Yes, even the white people. If he can do it, he will rule college football for years and years to come.

I am in the clown crowd. In any case, I have a new team to root against.

I am in the clown crowd. In any case, I have a new team to root against.
Yes, you re a clown Hiker. You always have been. What are you going to rooting against? UNLV ? Nothing new here professor Lenz.

He says "I"... Or "me"about a hundred times. Dude is all about himself
I think you tapped into something a lot of people find very unattractive.

The plus, he’d generate a ton of excitement and get some players. And if he wins, he’s gone, which would be ok, tbh. I’ll take a jolt of energy even if it’s short lived.

What hasn’t worked at all here is inexperience.

Strong, Nunnely, Horton, Sanford, Hauck, Sanchez, Arroyo … what is that, 25+ years of relative to true inexperience at the helm?

The only real measurable success came with Robinson.

So, I’d opt for experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT