ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason Coaches Poll

2 of first three will be tough.
I wish you quitting reading my mind, Joe. And your a$$ is thinking of the same thing. UNLV season ranking is valued at the first 3 games. If UNLV go 3-0, it will be ranked. But if UNLV go 2-1, it will still be top 50 if the game vs Kansas is competitive. Right Joe?

I wish you quitting reading my mind, Joe. And your a$$ is thinking of the same thing. UNLV season ranking is valued at the first 3 games. If UNLV go 3-0, it will be ranked. But if UNLV go 2-1, it will still be top 50 if the game vs Kansas is competitive. Right Joe?
3-0, yep, we’d crack the rankings. 2-1, good shape, probably won’t move much from where they started (unless blowout loss perhaps).

I think we will have a similar record overall, I’m thinking a game better … but the team will be better, better balance.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
3-0, yep, we’d crack the rankings. 2-1, good shape, probably won’t move much from where they started (unless blowout loss perhaps).

I think we will have a similar record overall, I’m thinking a game better … but the team will be better, better balance.
3-0 means 2 road wins vs Big 12 teams and one of those being vs a top 20 Kansas team... yeah, that'd probably better get us into the rankings.
Agree that 2-1 keeps us on track for 10-2 hopefully... and that alone might be good enough to get us into the Playoff with a win in conference championship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT