ADVERTISEMENT

PRAY FOR ME

Birmingham is a complete dump. Huntsville on the other hand is a beautiful city. Tennessee has other nice places Knoxville is really nice. San Diego is close to having no bad neighborhoods, East Village is all I can think of. The only cities I have seen that are bigger dumps than Birmingham would be Detroit and Baltimore. Chicago is mixed some nice parts and some absolute dumpster fires.
I lived East of Birmingham for a number of years. I would never go into the city proper at night and I would never pump gas at any time. The entire area is not dangerous, however. It does have some very nice suburban areas.

Is there a major urban area no matter what state, without crime and bad areas? No. Des Moines Iowa, the capitol in a red state, was perhaps the most dilapidated run down crack infested shithole I have ever witnessed. The Drake campus was beautiful though.

Nope.

But when places like Wal Greens are pulling out of your city because theft is so rampant, it might be a sign you're not heading in a good direction.

No that's not what your posts and others' imply as with the original poster.

Maybe leave the politics out of your own board is the better idea.
Show us on your girlfriend where RebelNet touched you.
ryan gosling GIF

I lived East of Birmingham for a number of years. I would never go into the city proper at night and I would never pump gas at any time. The entire area is not dangerous, however. It does have some very nice suburban areas.
I was in Huntsville for a few days after driving there from Nashville but had to fly out of Birmingham. Had to drive through a lot of neighborhoods near the airport to get there. When I needed gas for my rental car it was full serve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT