ADVERTISEMENT

Prarie View game

dcut03

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
So a lot of positives on this board about this team. It's refreshing to see. I think most of us here agree that the team looks better then expected, regardless of the opposition.

A couple negatives worth mentioning.

Sure not expecting much given that there are a bunch of new pieces, many freshmen getting minutes, and couple of guys who are just now playing against D1 players. However, it got pretty sloppy last night. Started to force things offensively, even JJ got a little careless with the ball. Not a huge deal since the game got sloppy for both teams, just would like to be a little more poised and patient out there.

3 pt defense. We gave them some WIDE open looks last night. It didn't look like by design either. We had dudes just losing their man. What bugs me the most that it seemed to primarily be Mooring. You should expect more from a Sr. guard is should be a leader on this team. He got caught watching the ball while his man ran free to a wide open spot several times. That irks me. Your primary job as a defender is to stop YOUR man, and help out second WHEN NEEDED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News