ADVERTISEMENT

Poutasi Poutasi decommits from D'Ville

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
Any chance he has interest in join the Orca's?

Generally, I think a decommit means a better offer or academic issues. I choose to believe that he wants to rep the 702 and join his local brothers Caldwell and Garcia.

He retweeted something from Marckell Grayson while ignoring all of the other commit here tweets from other schools.

"Commit to The City ⚫️⚪️"

Would love to keep another quality local home. With 14 commits so far these last 9 spots could hold a few surprises.
We will have a some big visitors in January as well with ATH Damon Cole and LB Colin Schooler scheduled to visit only weeks before signing day.

Would love to keep another quality local home. With 14 commits so far these last 9 spots could hold a few surprises.
We will have a some big visitors in January as well with ATH Damon Cole and LB Colin Schooler scheduled to visit only weeks before signing day.
Any more spots considering departure of Sneed and Kevin Thomas? Will any others be moving on? Andrew Erbes graduated, he didn't see to get much play?

Poutasi Poutasi just started following dozen P5 schools Head and OL coaches. Twitter leafs are indicating it's not going to be UNLV.

Kevin Thomson left before the season, I believe when a player leaves like that it allows you to give a walk-on a schollie (like Dalton Baker). Might also allow the staff (with Sneeds ride) to possibly bring in a 5th year Transfer or a late qualifier (like we did last year with Jamal Holloway & Cameron Carr).

Guys who were not on the roster at the end of the season who were on it in the media guide.

Kyle Anderson TE (Graduated, never played a down after returning from his mission, had time left but done with football)
Joseph Salazar DE (RS SO who left the team, not sure if he left school but moved on from football)
Roscoe Kililikane LB (Awarded scholarship in Spring after walking on, was no longer on the team by years end)
Mike Adams Safety (JUCO Player who suffered a concussion in Spring ball and was never cleared)

Erbes is in grad school but has a year left to finish and eligibility , I dont believe he would move on at this point. We do have a few others with remaining eligibility who are buried or have the potential to be passed on the depth chart who might look to move on or no longer play (All speculation on my part).

Would love to see Poutasi Poutasi represent the 702 with the others on the team. That would be a monster shift in the right direction, which I think we are going to have with or without him, but I’d really love to see the locals pile up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT