ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick McCaw post season

He really fell into the perfect situation at Golden State. So surreal to be starting alongside Durant and Curry in the Conference finals. Very happy for him.

I remember at the start (or preseason) of Pat's Soph year I made a few post about him maybe going pro after the year and people thought I was nuts !! I think mostly because they didn't want him to leave,... but I knew the interest was there from many scouts. Who would've thought only a year later he would be starting along with Durrant and Curry in the NBA finals !!! Crazy to think only two years earlier he was a 3 star recruit that most people pegged as being the 10th or 11th man in the rotation at the beginning of his freshman year ???

It seemed like a gamble at the time - like about 80% of the draft.
Happy for Pat.

Go Rebels!

Really proud of McCaw this season and especially the post season. He is shooting 48.6% and has played some key minutes and contributed. I am not a Golden State fan but I am a Pat McCaw fan!

Good luck in the finals!

Every kid that CMM is recruiting will be watching The Finals. Any moment that Pat gets on the floor, can't do anything but help the Rebels. Maryland Parkway to The Finals in 24-months...
http://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3137730/patrick-mccaw

To go from one of the most inept and underachieving programs in the NCAA, straight to one of the best teams in NBA history... few have risen so drastically.

To go from one of the most inept and underachieving programs in the NCAA, straight to one of the best teams in NBA history... few have risen so drastically.

Inept program seems a bit harsh. CDR (and Pat) won 65% of his games at UNLV.

It seemed like a gamble at the time - like about 80% of the draft.
Happy for Pat.

Go Rebels!
Blithely risking injury, as a I stretch to pat myself on the back:
sure-smiley-emoticon.gif

If one were to go through the archives of Rebel-Net, you would find more than one post, before McCaw ever set foot on the hardwood, proclaiming that he was destined for an Augmon-like career in the NBA.

I stand by that opinion…
Patrick+McCaw+Fresno+State+v+UNLV+O9g4i8prN4Ll.jpg

Go Rebels!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT