Las Vegas

Jackie Moon[/B]

@ParkerBaldwin24

·

25m
25 minutes ago

Feeling the love from the UNLV fans!
1f4af.png

He was really impressed with the visit last night. Sanchez is a hell of a closer, and flying six coaches into the Ozarks to visit with his dad really meant something to him. I don't think even he knows for sure what the next six days will hold, and even if he did it wouldn't be my place to say, but I will say he wore his UNLV sweatshirt to school this morning.

He is a real interesting prospect...Not sure where the coaching staff sees him on the offensive side of the ball or the defensive side of the ball.

Listed at 6'3, 210lb running a 4.5 40 yard dash. That works for me at receiver or safety.

I think if they are looking at him on the defensive side of the ball it seems to me that Baer may be looking at running some odd fronts and formations like 3-3-5 and 4-2-5 where one of the defensive backs is a hybrid LB/SF type that will move around a lot on run downs more in the box on passing downs more in coverage or being brought in to blitz..

Wherever he ends up I think he has the size/speed combination to contribute in some capacity. I hate making comparisons but he reminds me a little bit of Ryan Wolfe with a little more top end speed.

I can tell you that these players like to be followed on their twitter accounts. I try to follow as many recruits as I can, and notice that many of the coaching staff are also following the recruits. It should also be noted that he is sending twitter messages back and forth with a couple other recent UNLV commits - A good sign!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT