ADVERTISEMENT

Palandech to Start/ Stanton could see time

rebelbuck

Retired Number
Aug 14, 2007
Ray Brewer just tweeted the Palandech will get the starting role and Stanton could see the field as well against Wyoming.

Will be interesting to see how the offense evolves and how Palandech will do as he gets all or most of the 1st team reps leading into this game. Also Sanchez stated on Reb Zone Johnny was still a bit limited so not sure what he will be capable of doing, his legs/read option ability were his best attribute.

(insert Palandech & Cotton suck , so none of this matters anyway responses here) .

Kurt had his moments last game once he got settled in. It will be interesting to see what he does with an extra week to prepare.

Wyoming looks tough.

Part of me wants them to play Stanton knowing he will be less mobile. Maybe they can draw up some good pass plays that would involve the QB to actually stay in the pocket. You know WYO won't be expecting that!

I think Stanton gives us our best chance to win. It's clear to me that Palandech can't throw the ball. Once the Pokes figure that out, they will stack the box and it could get ugly.

Lets just fully commit to the run ala Kahuku.

No wide outs (since all but one are broken), a tight end, full back, half back and qb.

Price in at tight end to block/ maybe short run out to catch every now and then. Singer in at full back to block, Wily in at half back as an option runner/ to block. Jaron Caldwell at qb as an extra blocker. with a snap that goes directly to the rb. Insert any RB you want depending on where we are on the field.

Then every third series or so, go 4 man out, with Stanton to hail mary.

(this is a joke, but it would be cool to see. Once. Only once.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT