ADVERTISEMENT

Our boys did well or at least OK in the OOC games.

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
We are competitive in both losses and won convincingly...albet, ugly as it may be. How about Coach Sanchez go for it in fourth down in the 3rd quarter? Sh!t about to get serious from here on out. Our defense have improves dramatically. I was comfortable when were up 20-19 in the end of the 3rd quarter...I went to bathroom and took a dump and have no idea what happen when after we were down 20-27. Still this is an Arkansas State that test themselves vs Alabama a game ago...

This is where I expected us to be at 2-2 but we could have been 3-1 with fewer errors like the 3 INTs last night. No doubt in my mind that we would have won in dry weather. The defense is definitely better and they have been greatly assisted by the running game keeping them off the turf. With the depth issues on the defense, the running game must keep pounding away.

Just improve on ball security, complete a higher percentage of passes and keep healthy to go bowling.

I forgot to add that we covered the spread in each loss. How much that means? I don't know yet but it's something.

It amazes me for those calling for Sanchez to be fired. I remember many years 2 wins would be all this team would get in a year. This team has better depth, amazing run game, defense vastly improved over last year. So far this year we are where we were supposed to be 2-2.

It amazes me for those calling for Sanchez to be fired. I remember many years 2 wins would be all this team would get in a year. This team has better depth, amazing run game, defense vastly improved over last year. So far this year we are where we were supposed to be 2-2.
Yep. Still need to improve but things are pretty good in spite of the lack of funding and the facilities.

Reactions: tomrut
So at the end of the year we will be at 5-7 if everything in the fort holds down

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT