ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wafflehouse fight

I’ve been to WH twice. Once at about 2am innClemson SC after UNLV played there, thought it was great. Next was sober around 8am In Little Rock before UNLV played there, it was disgusting.

I’ll never go there again but if I were to it would be drunk at 2am, definitely not sober.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RebelScrub
I’ve been to WH twice. Once at about 2am innClemson SC after UNLV played there, thought it was great. Next was sober around 8am In Little Rock before UNLV played there, it was disgusting.

I’ll never go there again but if I were to it would be drunk at 2am, definitely not sober. Waffle House makes Las Vegas look like an upscale place.

I’ll never go there again but if I were to it would be drunk at 2am, definitely not sober. Waffle House makes Las Vegas look like an upscale place.
I heard every f’n horror story about that place. Like a lady stayed open until 9:55 and a teenager walked in, then another 3 came in. So after they closed, they tipped 1.55 cents..

I lived in Alabama for years. I LOVE the Waffle House. Ate there at least once a week. Great food. Interesting folks and ENTERTAINMENT. What more could you want?

I lived in Alabama for years. I LOVE the Waffle House. Ate there at least once a week. Great food. Interesting folks and ENTERTAINMENT. What more could you want?
I’ve seen The video like 50 times on loop.

Right after the basketball game, I was hell bent on getting poon on the strip…but this video derailed my plans.

I heard every f’n horror story about that place. Like a lady stayed open until 9:55 and a teenager walked in, then another 3 came in. So after they closed, they tipped 1.55 cents..
WH is open 24/7, so that doesn't add up.

WH is fine, but like anywhere where you go at 2am after a night of drinking, there will be problems.

WH is open 24/7, so that doesn't add up.

WH is fine, but like anywhere where you go at 2am after a night of drinking, there will be problems.
Well, then the story was fake then..

Well, then the story was fake then..
The tip part of it is totally believable though! I will say that the experience completely depends on which location you go to. You visit a WH in Greenspoint (North Houston), it's going to be a completely different experience than a WH is Cypress, Texas. I'd probably pick a Popeye's for good people watching over a WH, but it's close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT