ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Warrior HBO.

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Solid show 3 seasons ? Multiple story lines. Good Kung Fu fight scenes. Based in SF shortly after Civil War. Favorite show since Better Call Saul! Not Into Yellowstone might give it another shot heard good things about it.

Solid show 3 seasons ? Multiple story lines. Good Kung Fu fight scenes. Based in SF shortly after Civil War. Favorite show since Better Call Saul! Not Into Yellowstone might give it another shot heard good things about it.
Not a lot of good new shows being produced right now … seems like there was a string of really good binge shows for a good decade or so.

I’ve started rewatching older ones. In the middle of Deadwood again, better this time than the first time. I’m picking up on much more. And I’m a guy that HATES Western types of shows, granted this one might be better classified as a a more niche period piece than straight western … but Ian McShane gives as good of a performance as anybody I’ve seen in anything.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
Warrior is good. Reservation Dogs on Hulu is better. The Bear better still.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscar_m89
Warrior is absolutely a cutting edge. I would compare it to Banshee. Both shows have Hoon Lee in it. Man that man is a good actor. Hoon Lee is the modern day Shakespearan.

If anyone have not seen Banshee. Here is the trailer. Anthony Starr and crew

Season 3 was a pretty big let down. Thought there would be some urgency to wrap up the series, especially given the fickleness of streaming services to cancel shows (which warrior was already canceled once). Felt like things just meandered about for most of the season like Ah Sahm deciding he couldn't let a little kid death go and Jun and his father following him..

Season 3 was a pretty big let down. Thought there would be some urgency to wrap up the series, especially given the fickleness of streaming services to cancel shows (which warrior was already canceled once). Felt like things just meandered about for most of the season like Ah Sahm deciding he couldn't let a little kid death go and Jun and his father following him..
Felt almost like GOT season #7. Big let down. Why they can't finish it like Banshee?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT