ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pop Isaacs

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
Basically, he is being accused of sexually assaulting a minor who happened to be the sister of a player that just transferred out. Happened in the Bahamas in November.

I was told there was some locker room stuff that was going on that kind of separated the team because sides were being taken. But no idea on what exactly transpired there.

Yikes! Come to think of it, I haven’t seen his dad much on Twitter as of late which is odd since it’s mid season

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Yikes! Come to think of it, I haven’t seen his dad much on Twitter as of late which is odd since it’s mid season
Ding ding ding. This is why he's been a bit quiet. Hes also been going through some stuff personally though too.

Ding ding ding. This is why he's been a bit quiet. Hes also been going through some stuff personally though too.
I hope that his health is ok. I know that he's had some struggles in that regard.

I do miss him hitting me up on Twitter repeatedly asking why Otz wasn't calling him and his son (the minute Otz got hired). I responded that it was probably because his son wasn't a senior yet and that Otz needed to call HS seniors first.

I didn't realize how good Isaacs was doing. 16 pts a game in 31 minutes.

Dude..if it’s a cruise ship in the Bahamas, f’n fair game. (No paedo)

So when I went on a cruise ship with Billy Ocean , I befriended a 17 year old girl from Paducah Kentucky. Her parents actually were raised Church of Christ..and we got along. Her parents stopped going to church but I was very respectful.

no offense, I’m on the side of the basketball player.

Dude..if it’s a cruise ship in the Bahamas, f’n fair game. (No paedo)

So when I went on a cruise ship with Billy Ocean , I befriended a 17 year old girl from Paducah Kentucky. Her parents actually were raised Church of Christ..and we got along. Her parents stopped going to church but I was very respectful.

no offense, I’m on the side of the basketball player.
You still attending those Girls Volleyball games ?

Reactions: RRebel
Basically, he is being accused of sexually assaulting a minor who happened to be the sister of a player that just transferred out. Happened in the Bahamas in November.

I was told there was some locker room stuff that was going on that kind of separated the team because sides were being taken. But no idea on what exactly transpired there.

Of age in the Bahamas, but sexual assault is sexual assault regardless of age. Never heard of this guy but looking at his bio apparently he’s from LV?

Of age in the Bahamas, but sexual assault is sexual assault regardless of age. Never heard of this guy but looking at his bio apparently he’s from LV?
Yes, a former recruits’ dad. Kid is a good player. He is/has been active on the medias and is heavily into his kids career and following AAU, HS hoops and the like.

To continue the TT off topic. Was watching the UF/Kentucky game and thought of Hartman and then saw this thread and the wondered what was up with KyeRon Lindsay was to and looked it up and 3 games 7 mins… don’t see anything about an injury…glad he transferred from Georgia to get less playing time.

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT