ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Olympic Games 2024

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Well way to open the opening ceremony of 2024 Olympics.

The gay agenda has spoken. Not a hateful kinda guy but I’m gonna do commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
one way to get the roommate to stop hogging the television..

Women’s beach volleyball.

The pride of L$U and the bayou!!

Well way to open the opening ceremony of 2024 Olympics.

The gay agenda has spoken. Not a hateful kinda guy but I’m gonna do commentary.
Is it gay, or just... French?

I didn't see them by the way. But I have seen some of the social media response.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Rebel702
Yeah I saw it live and didn't even get the connotation to anything. I just saw some weird frogs doing weird frog things. And a naked blue guy with a blonde beard.
I think it was an ode to Dionysius and the theme of Greeks and the original Olympics.

Nothing will ever top Beijing 2008 Olympic ceremonies.

Every city after that knew it too.

It’s the “Last Supper” and the one guy’s nads hanging out by a kid that is why it pissed off the masses.

Neither should have been approved.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah I saw it live and didn't even get the connotation to anything. I just saw some weird frogs doing weird frog things. And a naked blue guy with a blonde beard.

I thought...Ummm. Ok whatever. Not sure what this is supposed to be...

Appears it was supposed to be an 'inclusive' thing.

Which cool I'm down. Everyone should be comfortable with who they are within a healthy society.

That said, I'm not sure your path to 'inclusion' should involve potentially offending a lot of people.

Not sure a depiction of a Trans prophet Mohammed would have gone over to well in that community either.

In fact, you would think France/the French might be a little more cautious about this type thing after the Charlie Hebdo murders. And that was over a cartoon depiction.

So it felt more like a middle finger like 'deal with it,to bad so sad' vs an actual call for inclusion.

Point being, personal level couldn't care less.

But totally understand why a person of faith (I most definitely am not) may have been.

And why ultimately it had the opposite effect of its intended purpose.

Last edited:
Muslim man competing in women’s boxing

Everything woke goes to complete sht. Women shouldn’t be the only ones angry about this boxing thing.

Christians shouldn’t be the only ones who should angry about the last supper interpretation.

Karens and ultra soft squishy soy boys are the only ones who don’t have a problem with this type of stuff.

At some point, it’ll flip to the opposite extreme and things will suck for awhile. Things need to quickly get back to something close to real center, not the “new center”.

Everything woke goes to complete sht. Women shouldn’t be the only ones angry about this boxing thing.

Christians shouldn’t be the only ones who should angry about the last supper interpretation.

Karens and ultra soft squishy soy boys are the only ones who don’t have a problem with this type of stuff.

At some point, it’ll flip to the opposite extreme and things will suck for awhile. Things need to quickly get back to something close to real center, not the “new center”.
Can you write yet your 1585th soliloquy on this subject? It gets more entertaining on every dramatic death throes post.

Good lord dude. Take a break.

They’re a joke. I don’t care of a person's religion, but severely mocking it? People with balls allowed to box people without.

Woke is a fkn joke, everything woke goes straight to hell. Haven’t watched a millisecond of the Olympics live and won’t.
I quit watching them a long time ago, and nothing that has happened so far has changed my mind. As long as the networks in the US are willing to continue to increase what they pay to broadcast for a shrinking audience, and the advertisers continue to pay far more for a shrinking audience, the Olympics has no reason to change away from their woke agenda!

The fact that Olympic committee puts out a list of words that they call hate words to the media that will not be allowed, which effectively removes the ability to describe the truth about what are formerly men who now identify as women either through drugs, surgery, or even just identification preference, shows that the Olympics does not care about the safety or fairness of the Olympics when it comes to women and their rights. The Olympics has instead followed the world wide woke agenda of politically correctness for the few over the rights and wishes of the majority of this world. It is a sad commentary about why the Olympics has become a relic that is now a waste of my time.

I look forward to the day when the Olympics is unable to find a city foolish enough to spend billions to bring in an event which in the long term has become a financial burden that either loses money or makes a very small profit. When you figure in the disruption of peoples lives during the set up and actual Olympics, it has a far bigger impact then just the financial cost to the host City. In comparison, if you took the billions in cost for building the needed facilities and cost outlay upfront, you could figure for each billion that you could easily make at least 5% return just tossing it into a bank without even include the cost of disrupting the lives of people impacted who live in the cities hosting Olympic events, which would equate to $50,000,000 for every billion spent.

I quit watching them a long time ago, and nothing that has happened so far has changed my mind. As long as the networks in the US are willing to continue to increase what they pay to broadcast for a shrinking audience, and the advertisers continue to pay far more for a shrinking audience, the Olympics has no reason to change away from their woke agenda!

The fact that Olympic committee puts out a list of words that they call hate words to the media that will not be allowed, which effectively removes the ability to describe the truth about what are formerly men who now identify as women either through drugs, surgery, or even just identification preference, shows that the Olympics does not care about the safety or fairness of the Olympics when it comes to women and their rights. The Olympics has instead followed the world wide woke agenda of politically correctness for the few over the rights and wishes of the majority of this world. It is a sad commentary about why the Olympics has become a relic that is now a waste of my time.

I look forward to the day when the Olympics is unable to find a city foolish enough to spend billions to bring in an event which in the long term has become a financial burden that either loses money or makes a very small profit. When you figure in the disruption of peoples lives during the set up and actual Olympics, it has a far bigger impact then just the financial cost to the host City. In comparison, if you took the billions in cost for building the needed facilities and cost outlay upfront, you could figure for each billion that you could easily make at least 5% return just tossing it into a bank without even include the cost of disrupting the lives of people impacted who live in the cities hosting Olympic events, which would equate to $50,000,000 for every billion spent.
Sports and politics mixing, blah.

Didn’t cross my mind either other than the boyfriend wearing her gold medal.

And in today’s news, I can’t watch a full video of the boxing match because of copyright infringement.

The one where the Algerian beat up the Italian woman.

Shameful.

The only fight I would approve of mixed boxing is Clarissa Shields vs Jake Paul

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The silver medal pistol shooter is all over Twitter. Looks laid back versus the other pictures I see where the competitors look cyborged up.
that guy cracks me up. I actually recorded that event to see what it was all about. That dude was like, whatever, just like shooting my old Mountain Dew cans in the backyard with my pellet gun. We've all been there

It would be nice if they would actually make everyone shoot without special gear.
Right? Watching some of these technical sports like archery and shooting and their using guns with linked scopes and glasses, fancy bows with huge cross weights to balance their arms while shooting, etc. There's no reason why they needed to change a sport that barely anyone pays attention to outside the Olympics and doesnt require fancy accessories or gear to do.

Saw this with the roommate late last nightsThis race was incredible!!

Female Bol with the afterburners

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
I just want to talks about those two boxers who have XY genomic make up and are boxing against women. Those are criminals that like to beat up on women. It is not their religion or race that I have a problem with but the fact they think they found a way to cheat. And they chose a sport to beat up on women and in my opinion, they are criminals against humanity. It is only right if us men get a crack at those two. They should be relegated to the men weigh class that they supposed be in and fight against the right people.

Maybe he’s a hermaphrodite..
No maybe. Those are men who found way to cheat or at least they think so. And when the boxing commission make them fight men in class, they cannot say no or they go to jail. They have to fight as many men as they fought women in the past or they go to jail.

Last edited:
I just want to talks about those two boxers who have XY genomic make up and are boxing against women. Those are criminals that like to beat up on women. It is not their religion or race that I have a problem with but the fact they think they found a way to cheat. And they chose a sport to beat up on women and in my opinion, they are criminals against humanity. It is only right if us men get a crack at those two. They should be relegated to the men weigh class that they supposed be in and fight against the right people.
This is the whole problem with woke, dei, etc.

He’s handling his wand.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
The iOC dont check if he have a dick before they let him fight against women?

Funny how the Italian boxer came out and apologized for what she said about the other boxer and how she was only mad at herself for what she said. I call bullshit on that comment which without a doubt was forced down her throat by the IOC.
bullshit GIF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT