ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Season 2024

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
Dallas f’n Cowboys vs the sucky Raiders this Saturdays..

I know most people growing up in Vegas here have 2 teams.

who you got?

Was hoping Dallas would have picked up Cordero from SJSU.

Dak Presscott worst black QB in NFL history. Prove me wrong..

Dak Presscott worst black QB in NFL history. Prove me wrong..
LOL, not even close. He may not be as good as fans hope he would be, especially in the post season, but he's a solid QB. Have you heard of JaMarcus Russell? #1 pick overall in 2007 with a rocket of an arm. Played 3 years in the NFL and was out of the league.

Reactions: bcvegaspt2
LOL, not even close. He may not be as good as fans hope he would be, especially in the post season, but he's a solid QB. Have you heard of JaMarcus Russell? #1 pick overall in 2007 with a rocket of an arm. Played 3 years in the NFL and was out of the league.
No way..he was with the Raiders.

Dak has a full offensive squad around him and he takes a dive every f’n playoff.

No way..he was with the Raiders.

Dak has a full offensive squad around him and he takes a dive every f’n playoff.
Wasn't he in the top-5 for the MVP race last season? Of course, that's only for the regular season. Postseason, dude's hole tightens up so tight...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Jesus F’n Christ. Did yall see the new rules opening kickoff? Holy sh*t. League has gone full on soft.

Jesus F’n Christ. Did yall see the new rules opening kickoff? Holy sh*t. League has gone full on soft.
I haven't watched a game yet but I've seen clips of kickoffs. Dick Butkus would be rolling over in his grave.

I don't want to hear "we are saving the players from themselves." What you're really doing is changing and destroying the game. MMA is wildly popular and the risk of injury is just as high (I'm guessing...). When the game becomes pulling flags versus tackling, and mandating squads that are all inclusive of every representation, then the game will wonder why the WNBA is beating it in ratings every Sunday.

I haven't watched a game yet but I've seen clips of kickoffs. Dick Butkus would be rolling over in his grave.

I don't want to hear "we are saving the players from themselves." What you're really doing is changing and destroying the game. MMA is wildly popular and the risk of injury is just as high (I'm guessing...). When the game becomes pulling flags versus tackling, and mandating squads that are all inclusive of every representation, then the game will wonder why the WNBA is beating it in ratings every Sunday.
True, but MMA has changed drastically from the early days too. Used to be pretty much anything goes. No weight classes, you could choke out with a gi, etc.

I guess the kickoff is only good for preseason games from what the announcer said..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT