ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL championships

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
Some greAt football games about to be play this Sunday. So much drama, the home teams have -3 points as favorite. I don’t Think that will happens.

gambler inside of me takes both Tampa and Buffalo to win, then the over.

Terrible Super Bowl..

worst halftime show of all time. Should have brought in Guns N Roses to play. Not that one hit wonder guy..

the commercials were even worse. Cheetos commercial was probably the only funny one..

Terrible Super Bowl..

worst halftime show of all time. Should have brought in Guns N Roses to play. Not that one hit wonder guy..

the commercials were even worse. Cheetos commercial was probably the only funny one..

Lol, I just fell sorry the Detroit Lions eerrrrr.... I mean the Chiefs it's hard to Win when it's 19 on 11! Smh

Last edited:
As a Bills fan we were wondering where were all these calls two weeks ago. The Chiefs DBs are VERY grabby, they do it all game long and dare the refs to call them. They didn't call shit against us, but they sure called them out last night. Bills vs Chiefs was all about Mahomes, Chiefs vs Bucs was all about Brady.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
As a 49ers fan we were wondering where those penalties were last year. Not a single holding call all game when we had the best defensive line in the league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT