ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kruger to the SEC

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001

The dude is already talking to himself as he is being handcuffed. Probably done a shit load of weed..

Jeeeeesus, the guy was given a full ride scholarship to put a ball in a 10 foot hoop.

What do “I” think about “black” athletes?

Looks directly at @Ogami8888

It depends on the person and situation. There’s a shit load tons of kids in Las Vegas

I don’t know people unless I sit down and have a conversation with them.
Some are raised by their dads and others aren’t. In 2023..kids and I mean high school even through college.

I’ve talked to black kids at UNLV. They are still just THAT, kids. A lot of millennials or gen whatever these days that they are labeled as.

They are VERY respectful, well spoken and educated. They know how to talk to someone and are mindful of what they say.

I still interact and talk to people because that’s just who I am.

Take for example, Gervonta Davis. I absolutely love that guy in the ring. During his post fight interview, he is a mix of “punch drunk” and pure cave man. He sounds pretty much retarded.I f’n love it. However, he keeps on doing shitty stuff to get arrested.

It all depends on the person.

And having said that, I’d have to sit down with them one on one and pick at their brain.

I have a tendency to stereotype people when I’m on the streets. You absolutely HAVE to or you will be a target.

And what am I? I’m Asian so people on the streets already see me as an easy target. And guess what, I usually am.

That’s just the way it is..

While you are entitled to your opinion as a coach, I’m entitled to mine as well.

I don’t speak for Joe or any other mod on this board. I speak purely for myself.

I’m not going to delete your posts. I absolutely believe in free speech.

Peace out mother****er.

Oh boy...

and what does this have to do with Kruger?
Uhh Kruger to the SEC which is Alabama?

You hope a situation like this doesn’t happen at ANY higher institution of learning.

She shot back..

I don’t know what to make of it. If he lawyered up he might actually get off.

We’ll see who snitches on WHO first.

That’s very nice of you.

Buy you a beer at the game instead. Take a date to Tuscany.
I’m up for that. You can find me dancing away behind the opponent bench on the jumbo tron.

Man, the cameras freakin’ love me. Even at lady basketball games.

Reactions: AnthemRebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT