ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eamus Catuli

Mjs_702

National Player of the Year
Aug 4, 2012
twitter.com
The year of the Cub.

Congrats to local superstar Kris Bryant for launching two home runs tonight. Kid is a freak.

And congrats to Jake Arrieta for tossing his second career no hitter. Cubs win 16-0.

12-4 with a +60 run differential through 16 games. Next closest run differential in baseball is +31.

A lot happens between now and October but this is hands down the most talented Cubs team in history. For those of us who hail from a little town on Lake Michigan I can't begin to tell you how awesome this is to behold. Go Cubs Go.

Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
+60? WOW. What a start to the season! I know you Cub fans have gone through hell supporting that team so Good Luck to the Cubbies, maybe you'll meet my Yanks in the World Series (I doubt we'll make it with our over the hill lineup).

Tho I was born in Cubs Country (Rockford IL) And lived there before moving to Vegas as a teen, my Dad HATED the Cubs, so I never became a fan. I didn't ever grow to hate the team like he did tho, probably because they usually sucked.

Gotta admit tho that Cubs fans are loyal and the team has consistently received great support over the years despite their ineptitude. It's phenomenal, really.

So the city and fan base deserve the excitement being provided by the current kick-ass squad. Even tho my Pirates are a division rival i'm happy for Chicago and will root for them if-when the Pirates are eliminated.

The year of the Cub.

Congrats to local superstar Kris Bryant for launching two home runs tonight. Kid is a freak.

And congrats to Jake Arrieta for tossing his second career no hitter. Cubs win 16-0.

12-4 with a +60 run differential through 16 games. Next closest run differential in baseball is +31.

A lot happens between now and October but this is hands down the most talented Cubs team in history. For those of us who hail from a little town on Lake Michigan I can't begin to tell you how awesome this is to behold. Go Cubs Go.
Never would have guessed you were from the Chicago land area. :) I was born and raised a Cub ( Bears, Blackhawks & Bulls) fan. I bleed Cubby blue, even have a Chicago room in my house. This is our year. Madden is an awesome leader. We just the right mix of young and experienced players & a balanced offense. Our pitching staff is unbeatable, although a little weak at closing. As a Northside, I hate to admit this but it could be a crosstown world series. This team is just fun to watch. I wish we still had the REAL WGN to watch the games on. :(

Tho I was born in Cubs Country (Rockford IL) And lived there before moving to Vegas as a teen, .
I'm from the same neck of the woods, grew up in Bartlett, went to Catholic school in Elgin, part of the Rockford diocese. Came out here to attend UNLV. Try telling a bunch of nuns you're going to college in Vegas. :) small world

Reactions: ThailandReb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT