ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Beer Drinkers

LasVegasReb

All American
Feb 16, 2005
Bellevue, WA
Living in the PNW (Pacific Northwest), I get ALOT ton of beer options. Pretty amazing I must say. Owning a growler here is a rite of passage. Looks like the rest of the world is catching up.

Anyone looking for a Father's Day gift or just want a great growler that is essentially a mini-keg (pressurized), check this out.

Growlerwerks UKeg 64 oz.

Pretty good sale right now 15% off. If you want an extra $10 (get $10 too), here's a referral link: $10 Off Referral.

McK81vh8H2_ukeg_64_oz._5_original.jpg

That looks like a pretty sweet growler but it is pretty damn expensive. Vegas has some breweries popping up all over the place. Plus we are a cool 4 hour drive to Craft beer capital of the world san diego

That looks like a pretty sweet growler but it is pretty damn expensive. Vegas has some breweries popping up all over the place. Plus we are a cool 4 hour drive to Craft beer capital of the world san diego

San Diego? Not so sure about that one. The Pacific NW started the microbrew and pretty much started the craft beer craze.

I'm a big fan of the movement. There are now several craft breweries in Texas now and at least 5 good ones off the top of my head that I can think of here in the Houston area. Good to be a beer drinker these days
:cheers2:[cheers]

Its like Kuerig for beer!

Was really into micro-brews for a long time. Still a beer drinker, but have been getting more into Bourbon the last year or so.

Basil Hayden's, Angel's Envy are both great for around $35-45.

Blanton's is hands down my favorite though. Around $100.00, but worth every penny.

Thanks for the link.. That might be an option for my bar at home.

Reactions: LasVegasReb
I stopped drinking for a while. I took a snowboarding trip to Portland and one night we stopped in a brewery (I have great self-control, obviously). My buddy had me taste his since he swore it was so good.

I started drinking again after the Portland trip.

Its like Kuerig for beer!

Was really into micro-brews for a long time. Still a beer drinker, but have been getting more into Bourbon the last year or so.

Basil Hayden's, Angel's Envy are both great for around $35-45.

Blanton's is hands down my favorite though. Around $100.00, but worth every penny.

Thanks for the link.. That might be an option for my bar at home.
I love me some bourbon. Have half case of Old Forrester Birthday Bourbon, some Michter's, Booker's. Can't stop drinking the stuff. Trying to get my hands on a bottle of Eagle Rare 17 and George Stagg.

I love me some bourbon. Have half case of Old Forrester Birthday Bourbon, some Michter's, Booker's. Can't stop drinking the stuff. Trying to get my hands on a bottle of Eagle Rare 17 and George Stagg.

Booker's isnt bad. Russell's Reserve and Hirsch are some reasonably priced bourbons that I enjoy. I will Have to give try Old Forrester a try.

The two things I miss about being stationed in WA: there was a microbrewery 20 minutes away near Poulsbo, and Ivar's.

What I don't miss: almost everything else.

Reactions: LasVegasReb
Living in the PNW (Pacific Northwest), I get ALOT ton of beer options. Pretty amazing I must say. Owning a growler here is a rite of passage. Looks like the rest of the world is catching up.

Anyone looking for a Father's Day gift or just want a great growler that is essentially a mini-keg (pressurized), check this out.

Growlerwerks UKeg 64 oz.

Pretty good sale right now 15% off. If you want an extra $10 (get $10 too), here's a referral link: $10 Off Referral.

McK81vh8H2_ukeg_64_oz._5_original.jpg
Thanks for this^^^^
Told The Contessa it is what I want for Father's Day.

Going up to Seattle on Monday for work. What's your favorite micro brew up there?

Thanks for this^^^^
Told The Contessa it is what I want for Father's Day.

Going up to Seattle on Monday for work. What's your favorite micro brew up there?
Hmmmm. Thats a tough one. So many to choose from. Personally I like Epic Ales, small production and not really distributed. If it's sunny there's some great breweries with the outdoor areas. Given the sun stays up to til 9:10PM, it's a good time to drink beer.

Here's a good list for you to check out:

http://seattle.eater.com/maps/best-seattle-breweries

I'd meet you and buy you a beer but strangely enough, I'll be in Vegas for work.

Hmmmm. Thats a tough one. So many to choose from. Personally I like Epic Ales, small production and not really distributed. If it's sunny there's some great breweries with the outdoor areas. Given the sun stays up to til 9:10PM, it's a good time to drink beer.

Here's a good list for you to check out:

http://seattle.eater.com/maps/best-seattle-breweries

I'd meet you and buy you a beer but strangely enough, I'll be in Vegas for work.
Thanks. I'm just going in and out this time any way but I'll take up on on that beer next time I'm there. [cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT