ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2017 Masters Tournament

Knight Rebel702

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 11, 2016
Anyone watching the 3 former Rebels in the Top 7 and which one are you rooting for? I personally want either Charley or Ryan to Win since Adam already has his.

2017 The Masters
Apr 6-9 - Augusta National - Augusta, Georgia, United States - Purse: $11,000,000
Leaderboard - Ongoing R1 R2 R3 R4 Total Thru

T1
trans.gif
Justin Rose -6
T1
trans.gif
Sergio Garcia -6
trans.gif
Rickie Fowler -5
T4
trans.gif
Charley Hoffman -4
T4 Ryan Moore -4

T4 Jordan Spieth -3
7 Adam Scott -3

I was watching both Saturday and Sunday. I was rooting for Ryan Moore(My favorite golfer) but I was similar in my rooting interests to you.

1) Ryan Moore
2) Charley Hoffman
3) Adam Scott

Unfortunately both of them were for the most part out of it before they hit the back nine.

Reactions: j. spilotro
I was watching both Saturday and Sunday. I was rooting for Ryan Moore(My favorite golfer) but I was similar in my rooting interests to you.

1) Ryan Moore
2) Charley Hoffman
3) Adam Scott

Unfortunately both of them were for the most part out of it before they hit the back nine.
Only reason I watched some of it, until the writing was on the wall. Coincidentally, in the same order as you.

Yeah, That was very disappointing to watch them both give back shots early! I got to give it up [thumb2] for Sergio, finally got the proverbial monkey off his back and the sportsmanship Rose showed in a losing effort. This was a Masters to remember!

The only guys I really didn't want to win finished 1 2 so very disappointing year for me.

I don't mind as much now that Sergio got it, I just always had a thing against him after I have heard so many players talk about what as ass and sore loser he can be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT