ADVERTISEMENT

Opening day starting lign up...less questions than answers

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/aug/01/brandon-mccoy-ready-to-take-on-big-role-for-rebels/

Las Vegas Sun article about Brandon McCoy predicts 4 of 5 starters for the Rebels and it sounds about right. Do you think this will be the case? If so who will be the 5th starter?

"Though the Rebels finished last in the Mountain West last year, the pieces are in place for a run at a championship this season. UNLV returns leading scorer Jovan Mooring, and he’ll be joined in the backcourt by accomplished senior point guard Jordan Johnson. And Menzies brought in junior power forward Shakur Juiston, the reigning Junior College National Player of the Year, to tag-team with McCoy in the frontcourt."

Is it Clybyrn? My response is in the form of a question such that I have less answers than questions.

Reactions: khokhol8
Is it Clybyrn? My response is in the form of a question such that I have less answers than questions.

My thought was Clyburn opening day but that it would be Beck or Smith by late season. Seems like it should be a deep roster and...Rebs have 3 (almost 4) legit centers. Can't remember ever being that deep at that position.

My thought was Clyburn opening day but that it would be Beck or Smith by late season. Seems like it should be a deep roster and...Rebs have 3 (almost 4) legit centers. Can't remember ever being that deep at that position.
Eigther Clyburn, Dwayne Morgan, or the new guy (not on campus yet)

Reactions: khokhol8
Clyburn's spot to lose. He is seemingly looking good these days. Is healthy unlike most of last season. He also has been in the system.

Smith probably too raw to get any meaningful minutes this season with all the guys we have, let alone start.

Beck has a shot at it, for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT