ADVERTISEMENT

No TV for Saturday?

unlv7163

UNLV Hall of Fame
Feb 26, 2004
I know that the TV schedule is set well beforehand, but it’s funny to me that the biggest Saturday game is not any TV. Funny to me that there is no option for networks to change the game they are broadcasting.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I know that the TV schedule is set well beforehand, but it’s funny to me that the biggest Saturday game is not any TV. Funny to me that there is no option for networks to change the game they are broadcasting.
Not even locally?? I just looked it is on Amazon Prime.

I “watched” the 2H on my phone while driving to Orange County yesterday. There were like 4 options.

I watched he 1H on my tv. It was on CBSSports. Then the CBSSports app on my phone.

After the drive where we had 3 TDs my wife told me to pull over and let her drive. My anger pushed me to like 100 mph at one point. My wife didn’t feel like dying because of a football game.

PS every game the is season has been available on tv or the internet.

For clarity. I do know there are options for the game both locally and streaming. Poor wording on my part. My point was that we are 1 of only 2 MW games not being broadcast nationally despite playing in a game with a MWC championship on the line. I was more referring to national exposure than access to watch. I do understand that this game wasn’t expected to be significant, but thought it was interesting that there was no option for someone to switch the game. Again, poor communication on my part.

Reactions: dcut03 and reagan21
Slightly unrelated but related. Does anybody have or know where I can find an archive of this seasons football games? Also, I'm sure many of you are savvy with the tech. But: the TV app . to is How I watch things. No spam. No requirements to buy for basic services for IPTV. 🤫💛🥰

Last edited:
Slightly unrelated but related. Does anybody have or know where I can find an archive of this seasons football games? Also, I'm sure many of you are savvy with the tech. But: the TV app . Com is How I watch things. No spam. No requirements to buy for basic services for IPTV. 🤫💛🥰
TheMW.com have an archive of the games. I found it once but I could not find it again.

TheMW.com have an archive of the games. I found it once but I could not find it again.
Yes, games that are on non-CBS and ESPN affiliated networks. I was hopeful somebody like rebel x or something had a secret archive on a server or something. Very top secret stuff. Very hush hush 🤫. FYI and no disrespect to anyone. You guys still make me want to get the game Rust, so I can game with my woes. 😎

Yes, games that are on non-CBS and ESPN affiliated networks. I was hopeful somebody like rebel x or something had a secret archive on a server or something. Very top secret stuff. Very hush hush 🤫. FYI and no disrespect to anyone. You guys still make me want to get the game Rust, so I can game with my woes. 😎
If you have a cable subscription you can download the CBS Sports, Fox Sports, ESPN, etc. apps on whatever you stream with and connect them to your cable account. They got all the replays and more on demand content etc. there as well.

Reactions: UNLVbro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT