ADVERTISEMENT

New X

reblife702

Starter
Jun 8, 2024
Our last X got shut down earlier today and we have no idea why. If anyone is interested in following our new X, it is @11inred

Thank you and Sko Rebs.

Last edited:
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Our last X got shut down earlier today and we have no idea why. If anyone is interested in following our new X, it is @11inred

Thank you and Sko Rebs.
Speaking of shut down, I have been frequenting the MW Conference board (mwcboard.com). A few days ago I started getting a "your connection isn't private" error message when I try to go there. Very annoying.

Speaking of shut down, I have been frequenting the MW Conference board (mwcboard.com). A few days ago I started getting a "your connection isn't private" error message when I try to go there. Very annoying.
Probably a "phishing" program installed there.

I haven't been to that board in something like 4 years. Don't miss it one bit.
It is/was sort of entertaining, although much of the chatter was this know it all Utah fan who had like 40,000 posts, and spent most of his time fighting with a UCF fan. Why either one was on a MW Conference board is beyond me.

I can't find any other active MW conference boards, and most of the individual team sites are dead, subscription required, or both. Guess you all are stuck with me.

It is/was sort of entertaining, although much of the chatter was this know it all Utah fan who had like 40,000 posts, and spent most of his time fighting with a UCF fan. Why either one was on a MW Conference board is beyond me.

I can't find any other active MW conference boards, and most of the individual team sites are dead, subscription required, or both. Guess you all are stuck with me.
There is no group I find more arrogant than Utah fans (utahpilot - I think that was his twitter account, being the biggest ass). Even byu fans are a step down from the arrogance of U of Utah fans. It will be fun for them now that they will be back with byu!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
There may be an opening hes familiar with by end of next season....
Its the only way to fix the spell weve been under since firing him mid-season...

I haven’t been back in the Mack since 2016. That was a rough year for athletics at school. I really like Dave and Mindy. It was good to go down to Riverside last year and watch a practice. I hope they do good at SLC.

I haven’t been back in the Mack since 2016. That was a rough year for athletics at school. I really like Dave and Mindy. It was good to go down to Riverside last year and watch a practice. I hope they do good at SLC.
We wouldn't be the first program in history to rehire a former coach that was fired... I think in the past 10 years hes learned alot about not just running a program, but the game itself and it cant really get much worse than the past 10 years at this point...
Also both this website and Rebel Twitter would break... which would be hilarious to watch

I think the current AD and President are far beyond any we have had over the last few decades! If we had an AD and President like these two back in the 90's, we would have been in a major conference decades ago.
How do you meet with Palestinians at UNLV after watching this?

I wouldn’t wish this place on Rice. Zero commitment to winning. Zero loyalty.

I honestly like watching games from far away these days. I wish I could’ve come up to see Puch go into the hall of fame at school. I’m pretty busy in SoCal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT