ADVERTISEMENT

New Raiders Update Thread

lmao we ought to have a Rebel-Net weekend at a Raiders game dawning UNLV gear next season and take wagers on who actually makes it back home.

Reactions: RebelinWA
They are refundable $100 PSL deposits. I bought one, too, though I have no interest in going to the games. It'll be interesting to hear the results of that. go to lasvegasstadium.com or something like that.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
Do you have to make this PSL deposit if you want UNLV season tickets, or is this strictly related to Raiders tickets? Or is there another PSL for UNLV tickets?

UNLV would be idiotic to charge a PSL, at least right now. Maybe for the primest of seats/boxes

The do have an RAF requirement, but that is only for about 4 section of the entire stadium that make up a couple of thousand seats in total. I am in one of those sections, and I have an RAF requirement of $100.

Reactions: mvvsmith
Didn't know that, when did they start taking deposits?

I understand the deposit site went live Tuesday morning. I made a deposit Tuesday night. My friend made a deposit around 11am Wednesday. In between that time, over 85,000 deposits were placed. I can tell because you have to create an account and the account #s are sequential. I think its fair to assume, then, that over 100,000 deposits have been made (that's $10M to the Raiders).

I can't wait for the stadium to start construction. I'm 66 now and lived in Las Vegas for 55 years. My family stills lives there. This is probably the single greatest step up Las Vegas could make for increased tourism and state revenue. I truly believe any event be it sports, concerts, conventions,NFR and any other you can think of have been understated. Phoenix and LA are not competition for Las Vegas. Nobody has the room capacity of Las Vegas or the retail, gambling and entertainment. Marketed and managed correctly the stadium will be the most popular venue in the US. IMHO of course. I will continue this thread as news permits. May be a little slow at first, but if Oakland throws the Raiders out or boycotts the 2017 year,maybe not.

I understand the deposit site went live Tuesday morning. I made a deposit Tuesday night. My friend made a deposit around 11am Wednesday. In between that time, over 85,000 deposits were placed. I can tell because you have to create an account and the account #s are sequential. I think its fair to assume, then, that over 100,000 deposits have been made (that's $10M to the Raiders).
PM me the account numbers of you and your friend. Obviously not the real one, plus or minus an amount so not to reveal actuall account. I want to see where I compare.

I am sure that PSL does not include other events. The agreement only allows UNLV to be charged for the cost to run the event, and all ticket sales collected by UNLV stay with UNLV. A PSL would be an additional charge on the ticket cost that wouldn't be allowed.

I am sure that PSL does not include other events. The agreement only allows UNLV to be charged for the cost to run the event, and all ticket sales collected by UNLV stay with UNLV. A PSL would be an additional charge on the ticket cost that wouldn't be allowed.
Not specifically saying UNLV events.

See image.

2v959uq.jpg

Reactions: Sam-I-am
That's $10M that would go a ways towards making SBS acceptable as a temporary home for the Raiders, should they get the early boot from Oakland. Then we can put all the San Elsewhere nonsense talk to rest.

Maybe they can bring Mike Sanford Sr. back as a contractor and have him do an estimate on the locker rooms.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT