ADVERTISEMENT

MWN

Rebel77fl2

Conference POY
Apr 15, 2016
I get not wanting to have a home broadcast team, but the MWN has to do better than that. Richie Schueler, the color guy, had no clue what the Rebel chant was and kept thinking it was airball. He only knew players by stats. He even said this is the first time I have seen these teams all year at one point.

I get not wanting to have a home broadcast team, but the MWN has to do better than that. Richie Schueler, the color guy, had no clue what the Rebel chant was and kept thinking it was airball. He only knew players by stats. He even said this is the first time I have seen these teams all year at one point.
Well … tbh … yes, it’s a tradition and “known”, and I don’t know the guys age either. But we aren’t on significant TV anymore and the chant doesn’t always make an appearance and when it is present, it’s a low grumble. So I can understand him not knowing, though as a color guy, you should be more studied, I agree.

Heard most of an interview with Joe Cravens, the folksy cbb analyst, a couple days ago. Says he does about 6 hours prep for each game, uses maybe 40% of his material.

Reactions: j. spilotro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT