ADVERTISEMENT

MWC Football Media Poll

Where would we have been in the rankings without that lone first place vote?

Did anyone ever find out who Voted the Rebels #1 ?

Matt Neverett

He was on one of the local radio shows (I forget whether it was Cofield or Pressbox) and reasoning was partially a down conference and partially that he voted based on the team's expectations of play level at the end of the year.

Matt Neverett

He was on one of the local radio shows (I forget whether it was Cofield or Pressbox) and reasoning was partially a down conference and partially that he voted based on the team's expectations of play level at the end of the year.
It’s not a great pick, but whatever. He will look like a genius if he’s right, nobody will really think twice when he’s wrong.

I’m just looking forward to kickoff for the season. Really interested.

Reactions: Rebelsss
It’s not a great pick, but whatever. He will look like a genius if he’s right, nobody will really think twice when he’s wrong.

I’m just looking forward to kickoff for the season. Really interested.
Couldn't agree more. He's either the only guy whose opinion matters in the 2024 media vote, or he continues to exist 🤷‍♂️

Season is really intriguing. Listening to the interviews with all coaches, really cool to hear the experiences these dudes have, connections they have with each other, and hear them talk about those things with southern accents!

Things are lining up for us to be a Dark Horse. Probably the easiest conference schedule in the league this year. Top dolllar proven coach, et, etc.

I can follow the surface logic, and that's why we qualify as a darkhorse, but actually picking us to win the league is still a huge leap.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT