ADVERTISEMENT

More Unity and Less Ego..

Jay's Rebel's

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Obviously we are only one game into the season BUT did you guys notice the way that these boys cheered and fed off of one another? I mean seriously, whether it be a small drop-off dish for a layup like the clip below or a "bring the house down" dunk, you can really tell that these boys enjoy playing together and want each other to succeed.

Last night was refreshing on so many levels, but for me, the team unity and unselfishness factors are what really have me most excited moving forward. There were many instances where the team oozed with this mentality throughout the game last night but here is the little snippet that i am referring to. IMO reactions and team play like this have been non-existent for the past couple of seasons due to lots of egos and guys with the "I gotta get mine" mentality. I could be overreacting based off this little video, but I like what i saw and i think this unselfish mentality is going to go a long way this season and moving ahead in the future. Definitely much more excited at the prospect of this season after finally being able to watch these guys live. Cheers to a good season, guys!

[

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News