ADVERTISEMENT

Menzies Time

chicubie23

National Player of the Year
Apr 19, 2007
Should be announced Saturday or Sunday with the BOR voting next Friday. Thanks Tina and Uncle Jessup!

I am at a total loss for words. Its not just TKM its Uncle Jessup to. These two are totally out of touch with UNLV Basketball fans or just don't care about UNLV Basketball fans.

I honestly hope that the BOR vote this crap down next Friday so we can start the process again this time next week.

Should be announced Saturday or Sunday with the BOR voting next Friday. Thanks Tina and Uncle Jessup!
This is bullshit. WHY? He is the one candidate that nobody wants. We have Karl & Lavin BEGGING to coach UNLV and we end up with this loser? I heard it is Cliff Findley AGAIN. We have to be heard. Who do we call? How do we reach Cliff Findley? We must stop this hire. If it goes to the BOR it is too late. Anyone have and phone numbers to call?

I can't stop being a fan. It's not in me. I can't just switch to a new, more successful team.

But I can and will drastically cut down on my emotional investment in the program. Kind of like when my Pirates were so terrible for over two decades straight. When you knew on opening day, without a doubt, that they had no chance of doing anything that year. And still 162 games to go! I didn't stop being a Pirates fan, but I basically stopped following baseball altogether. Checked the stats and standings a few times a year, didn't go on any message boards, etc.

If Menzies is hired and especially if the current administration somehow escapes this with their heads, that's basically where i'll stand with this hideous "program". It's sad.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
If you woulda told me that Menzies would be our next coach after Dave Rice was canned mid season, I woulda been pretty disappointed. After everything that has transpired over the last week or so, I would personally upgrade it to "not moving the needle much either way," which is still better than sheer disappointment I guess. GL Marvin..

Reactions: ThailandReb
Honestly blowing up the BOR with emails and phone calls to vote NO is the only way.

Look at it this way if you ever wanted front row seats at the Thomas and Mack next year will be your year. For $10.00 each.

Reactions: ThailandReb
If somehow they could get regents to block this and make them start over again it will be legendary.

I feel bad for him because he didn't do anything wrong, but does it fit the story perfectly.

There will not be another coaching search for 40 years that will approach this one for pure entertainment and general tomfoolery. It can be our donation to college basketball lore in another way besides dominant teams.

Honestly blowing up the BOR with emails and phone calls to vote NO is the only way.

This, we need to call our BOR representative, call everyone high on the chain in the UNLV admin, and call the LVRJ to run Graney out of town. Everyone has blood on their hands.

2791433.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT