ADVERTISEMENT

Melvin Laster

This is the recruit that I thought was the least likely to sign with us or make it on campus. The things I'm hearing are not good and they havent been for awhile now. Many people cited his relationship with our coaches as to why he committed and would sign. I think that logic is sound when it comes to committing, but with signing, thats a whole other story. I hope what I'm being told is wrong and I hope that he proves me wrong by signing.

This is the recruit that I thought was the least likely to sign with us or make it on campus. The things I'm hearing are not good and they havent been for awhile now. Many people cited his relationship with our coaches as to why he committed and would sign. I think that logic is sound when it comes to committing, but with signing, thats a whole other story. I hope what I'm being told is wrong and I hope that he proves me wrong by signing.
I am curious how that would impact Darius Pahmahmie? It almost appears that he was recruited because of Laster due to his low rating as a recruit?

Reactions: 1Tripoda
Darius Pahmahmire seems to be locked in regardless of Laster. He just had a good in home visit with some of the staff

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT