ADVERTISEMENT

Maui

rebelwithacause

Rebel Legend
Mar 27, 2002
Anybody book their trip yet or getting close to booking? I've checked a few different sites including the Maui Invitational site. Looks like the Ritz Carlton has a damn good price for a 5 star resort (only $88 more for 5 days than the Sheraton 4star) on orbitz? $1735 for hotel and airfare (per person). Does any know how much tickets are for the games? Are the tickets to watch all the games or can you get tickets to watch just the Rebels? If I am in Maui I seriously doubt I am going to be wanting to watch Indiana vs Wake Forrest in a sweaty gym while I could be poolside or at the beach?

Any advise on booking?? BTW I haven't got the time off from work yet and wont be able to book until then, I can't put in the time off request any more than 3 months in advance. However I'm trying to budget my trip in and see what I'm looking at for the trip to cost for 2.

This is one road trip I have been waiting for awhile now and I can't wait, no it's not cheap but Maui is amazing and this could be very special if we win the tournament.

I think right now they are only selling tickets as part of a package deal with the hotels that start off at $2000 without airfare is that correct ?

This post was edited on 3/27 11:43 AM by rebelwithacause

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.