ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness Bracket?

For sure, what site you use and how much?
Thanks to those that have replied so far! I use ESPN and its a $20 buy-in. Still deciding if it'll be winner take all or 1st, 2nd, 3rd. That'll be determined when I have an official headcount of how many people are in.

Thanks to those that have replied so far! I use ESPN and its a $20 buy-in. Still deciding if it'll be winner take all or 1st, 2nd, 3rd. That'll be determined when I have an official headcount of how many people are in.
I will join also.

If we can do multi brackets, I can have 2 more entries as well. My parents been hounding me to find them a bracket pool 🤣

For those that didnt see my new post, the buy-in will be $20, it'll either be winner take all OR 1st, 2nd, 3rd (this will be decided soon and I will post it on this thread), and we will be doing it on ESPN. Please venmo me @bobbycuesauce and put your email in the notes so I can send the link to the group.

Thank you!

Is this some sort of Spam / Scam, Can anyone confirm that this is Legit ???

I want to participate but, don't my $20 stolen much less my information.

Last edited:
Is this some sort of Spam / Scam, Can anyone confirm that this is Legit ???

I want to participate but, don't my $20 stolen much less my information.
Report him to Venmo if you lose your $20.

I doubt that @lobbybuu wants financial institutions tracking him down over $20 a pop. “Scamming” for money over the internet brings additional felony charges.

For those that are in the bracket, please comment below your bracket name and the initials of your first and last name so I can keep track of who paid and has a bracket in. Thank you!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT